Post: Need Some Advice About Bans & Banrisk for syncing trophies
12-12-2016, 12:56 PM #1
thibobo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

I've been messing around with trophies lately, everything works fine & i've been testing around on a backup psn account that i don't use.

Now my question is, should i sync trophies to my main account that i use to game on (ps4) ? I'm a bit concerned about bans, i've been banned on my old main account in 2013 & lost all my purchases & trophies because of using a cfw, that's the main reason why i'm messing with these trophies, i want them back :p*

Any tips what amount of platinums are okay? What amount of trophies are okay?

All info & tips are welcome Smile*

Thanks!!!

ps: my english isn't perfect don't mind it.
12-12-2016, 05:19 PM #2
Originally posted by thibobo View Post
Hey guys!

I've been messing around with trophies lately, everything works fine & i've been testing around on a backup psn account that i don't use.

Now my question is, should i sync trophies to my main account that i use to game on (ps4) ? I'm a bit concerned about bans, i've been banned on my old main account in 2013 & lost all my purchases & trophies because of using a cfw, that's the main reason why i'm messing with these trophies, i want them back :p*

Thanks!!!

Trophy hacking poses almost no risk. It's being on CFW that costs high risk to your account. I would never put my main account on a jailbreak.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Essencial
12-12-2016, 06:10 PM #3
thibobo
Pokemon Trainer
the only time i logged in with my main account on my cfw ps3 is to mod my own GTA5 account, never got banned on that acc, also never got banned on any other account on my cfw ps3 since i'm using psnpatch & i'm using it since 2013, so do you think it's worth doing? what's your opinion?

thanks btw i really appreciate it Winky Winky
12-12-2016, 06:20 PM #4
the only time i logged in with my main account on my cfw ps3 is to mod my own GTA5 account, never got banned on that acc, also never got banned on any other account on my cfw ps3 since i'm using psnpatch & i'm using it since 2013, so do you think it's worth doing? what's your opinion?

thanks btw i really appreciate it Winky Winky

If you've got nothing to lose or could easily switch to a new account, then go for it. If you're prepared for an account ban (even if very rare), then go for it. All I'm saying is, it'd be safer to use save sets on your main rather than folders.
12-12-2016, 07:17 PM #5
thibobo
Pokemon Trainer
thanks for your advice!! i'll probably take the risk & enjoy my trophies
12-14-2016, 01:24 PM #6
Hey guys!

Thanks!!!

Take a look at this thread - You must login or register to view this content.

Also don't sync ton loads of trophies at once, sync in parts, as you would earn them in-game.
Amount of trophies only matter if you sync loads of them at once, in a small frame of time(you can't platinum, say 10 or 15 games, in a day or two, can you?)
Try to keep the sequence of trophies in correct order, as they get unlocked in game.
These are some of the basic tips I keep in mind (I am a newbie too, just started a few days ago)

Thanks.
12-14-2016, 02:08 PM #7
thibobo
Pokemon Trainer
i'm currently testing on a account that i don't use, i synced 2050 trophies with 35 trophies in 2 days & i did this a few days ago, no ban or what so ever i'm just waiting until next week & if nothing happens i'll do it on my main account Smile

thanks for your advice, hope my experience can help you too Smile
12-14-2016, 06:31 PM #8
i'm currently testing on a account that i don't use, i synced 2050 trophies with 35 trophies in 2 days & i did this a few days ago, no ban or what so ever i'm just waiting until next week & if nothing happens i'll do it on my main account Smile

thanks for your advice, hope my experience can help you too Smile

Great, that's what I do too. First test with a dummy account, wait, then do it on main.
I think ban normally happens when someone report you on leaderboards or something, or $ony just randomly catches you.. Smile
12-14-2016, 10:37 PM #9
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Great, that's what I do too. First test with a dummy account, wait, then do it on main.
I think ban normally happens when someone report you on leaderboards or something, or $ony just randomly catches you.. Smile

You don't get banned because of leaderboard. A person gets banned for being on CFW.
12-20-2016, 12:36 AM #10
You're only using psnpatch to go online and sync?
Also, why did you get banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo