12-28-2016, 05:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay lately iv been syncing lots of trophies to many of my accounts and been getting lots of c25 errors. Its so annoying and i really want to make a program that checks for c25 errors. I know that trophy is good checks folders one by one and is time consuming. This is my thought ima try to do my my best to make this program work on checking for trophy folder that have c25 errors and also edits game times for people that like editing trophy's to make them look as legit as possible in a short amount of time. I'm hoping that the program that i make will make a lot of ngu users happy but its really up to me to code this project is going to take a lot of my time to code wish me luck ima need it!!Kryptus
Last edited by DavidOnModz ; 12-28-2016 at 05:28 AM.
12-28-2016, 11:27 AM #2
Originally posted by DavidOnModz View Post
Okay lately iv been syncing lots of trophies to many of my accounts and been getting lots of c25 errors. Its so annoying and i really want to make a program that checks for c25 errors. I know that trophy is good checks folders one by one and is time consuming. This is my thought ima try to do my my best to make this program work on checking for trophy folder that have c25 errors and also edits game times for people that like editing trophy's to make them look as legit as possible in a short amount of time. I'm hoping that the program that i make will make a lot of ngu users happy but its really up to me to code this project is going to take a lot of my time to code wish me luck ima need it!!Kryptus

You must login or register to view this content. tried making a trophy tool You must login or register to view this content. before, but could never get the functionality done, and gave up. And he's experienced with programming, so I wish you well on your pursuit. It might not be so hard, if there trophy devs out there, but they, if any, moved on to PS4 -- people like Jakes, Flatz, Sonoro, etc... Maybe this might help you? You must login or register to view this content.

Also You must login or register to view this content. may help.
Last edited by Frosty ; 12-28-2016 at 11:32 AM.
01-01-2017, 10:42 PM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by DavidOnModz View Post
Okay lately iv been syncing lots of trophies to many of my accounts and been getting lots of c25 errors. Its so annoying and i really want to make a program that checks for c25 errors. I know that trophy is good checks folders one by one and is time consuming. This is my thought ima try to do my my best to make this program work on checking for trophy folder that have c25 errors and also edits game times for people that like editing trophy's to make them look as legit as possible in a short amount of time. I'm hoping that the program that i make will make a lot of ngu users happy but its really up to me to code this project is going to take a lot of my time to code wish me luck ima need it!!Kryptus

good luck
01-01-2017, 11:26 PM #4
Whats your psn kid?
01-25-2017, 07:31 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You must login or register to view this content. tried making a trophy tool You must login or register to view this content. before, but could never get the functionality done, and gave up. And he's experienced with programming, so I wish you well on your pursuit. It might not be so hard, if there trophy devs out there, but they, if any, moved on to PS4 -- people like Jakes, Flatz, Sonoro, etc... Maybe this might help you? You must login or register to view this content.

Also You must login or register to view this content. may help.

Flat_z never moved on to PS4, he's still in the PS3 Community with Joonie, and the whole Rebug Team; especially Matheiulh
01-25-2017, 09:04 PM #6
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Flat_z never moved on to PS4, he's still in the PS3 Community with Joonie, and the whole Rebug Team; especially Matheiulh

Interesting, but I doubt he'd care about trophies now though, and I think Dark Autism left. There's not really much to do with trophies, it's just that I would think an experienced dev would be able to do the force install sprx or at least figure a way to create a working trophy folder -- or extract the trp through the same process as PS3 to make a working folder. But alas Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo