01-09-2017, 01:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone! I am searching for a save data file for Fifa 12 and/or Fifa 13. I just need one more trophy on both games, I have done everything else legit. I would also do these last 2 trophies legit, but I can't. The reason for this is because EA doesn't release challenges anymore. For Fifa 12 the trophy is called "challenge accepted" and for Fifa 13 the trophy is called "Challenging". If anyone knows someone or if anyone has a fix for this please help me out. And if there's anyway I can return the favor I'm more than welcome too. Anyways that's all, glad to be part of the community Smile

My ps3 is not jailbroken, but I do know how to reasign saves and I do own Xploder

-george11693
01-09-2017, 01:37 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by george11693 View Post
Hi everyone! I am searching for a save data file for Fifa 12 and/or Fifa 13. I just need one more trophy on both games, I have done everything else legit. I would also do these last 2 trophies legit, but I can't. The reason for this is because EA doesn't release challenges anymore. For Fifa 12 the trophy is called "challenge accepted" and for Fifa 13 the trophy is called "Challenging". If anyone knows someone or if anyone has a fix for this please help me out. And if there's anyway I can return the favor I'm more than welcome too. Anyways that's all, glad to be part of the community Smile

My ps3 is not jailbroken, but I do know how to reasign saves and I do own Xploder

-george11693

You could get someone with cfw to unlock those trophies for you. Or pay someone
01-09-2017, 02:25 AM #3
Hi everyone! I am searching for a save data file for Fifa 12 and/or Fifa 13. I just need one more trophy on both games, I have done everything else legit. I would also do these last 2 trophies legit, but I can't. The reason for this is because EA doesn't release challenges anymore. For Fifa 12 the trophy is called "challenge accepted" and for Fifa 13 the trophy is called "Challenging". If anyone knows someone or if anyone has a fix for this please help me out. And if there's anyway I can return the favor I'm more than welcome too. Anyways that's all, glad to be part of the community Smile

-george11693

If challenges aren't released anymore, there's no way to get them, even with saves.
01-09-2017, 02:52 AM #4
Is there no way to hack a game then to unlock all its trophies?
01-09-2017, 02:54 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Is there no way to hack a game then to unlock all its trophies?

dont think so
01-09-2017, 02:58 AM #6
so is the only way to do this is to pay someone? So how do they do it? Whatever, thank you all for your help. Guess I need to give up
01-09-2017, 03:14 AM #7
so is the only way to do this is to pay someone? So how do they do it? Whatever, thank you all for your help. Guess I need to give up

They would use a trophy folder, and set the timestamps.
01-09-2017, 03:19 AM #8
Ok so I found a trophy folder for fifa 12, now what? Frost I'm really sorry to bombard you with all these questions, but I want you to know that this means a lot man! Smile
01-09-2017, 03:25 AM #9
Ok so I'm doing some research and came across bruteforce savedata. I have school tomorrow lol so I'll look into it more tomorrow. I feel optimistic though and have hope again! I usually never do this type of thing but these trophies are unobtianbale and it's just out of my control.....or was lol. Fuck you EA (but I'll still probably buy your games)
01-09-2017, 03:30 AM #10
Ok so I found a trophy folder for fifa 12, now what? Frost I'm really sorry to bombard you with all these questions, but I want you to know that this means a lot man! Smile

Only a person with a jailbreak can use trophy folders.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo