02-03-2017, 06:53 PM #1
mTaner
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just was wondering is there any way to edit the timestamps of already achieved trophies ?*
02-03-2017, 07:03 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by mTaner View Post
Just was wondering is there any way to edit the timestamps of already achieved trophies ?*

Yes there is..ps3tig..BUT you can only edit BEFORE what is already synced...you can't change the date to after what is already synced
02-03-2017, 07:25 PM #3
mTaner
Keeper
Oh thanks ! well i have been trying, Ive edited the trophies using ps3trophyisgood then just resigned them using multiman but i get an error, when trying to sync: 80710736.
02-04-2017, 07:37 AM #4
Oh thanks ! well i have been trying, Ive edited the trophies using ps3trophyisgood then just resigned them using multiman but i get an error, when trying to sync: 80710736.

What do you mean resigned using multiman? You need to resign using bruteforce savedata, after you have edited the timestamps.
And if its your own extracted legit folder, you don't even need to resign.
02-04-2017, 11:27 AM #5
mTaner
Keeper
Well It is my own extracted folder and I just use multiman to put them back.
02-04-2017, 01:01 PM #6
Well It is my own extracted folder and I just use multiman to put them back.

Did you Rebuild Database before trying to sync?
02-04-2017, 11:19 PM #7
mTaner
Keeper
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Did you Rebuild Database before trying to sync?

Nope but I will also give that a go thanks, and I also i just realised it did not edit the global.conf file, but one thing that is confusing is the console id, I've been trying to do a bit of research some resources say PSID and console are the same thing, and any idea on how I may retrieve? Also the when i go on multimans system information theirs nothing there and sorry I'm just really new to this.
Last edited by mTaner ; 02-04-2017 at 11:42 PM.
02-05-2017, 12:07 AM #8
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Nope but I will also give that a go thanks, and I also i just realised it did not edit the global.conf file, but one thing that is confusing is the console id, I've been trying to do a bit of research some resources say PSID and console are the same thing, and any idea on how I may retrieve? Also the when i go on multimans system information theirs nothing there and sorry I'm just really new to this.

Psid is PlayStation id..cid is console id..you can get both from a either a game save..through bruteforce or something like psnpatch...you don't need to rebuild database if it's your own personal folders
02-05-2017, 12:34 AM #9
mTaner
Keeper
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Psid is PlayStation id..cid is console id..you can get both from a either a game save..through bruteforce or something like psnpatch...you don't need to rebuild database if it's your own personal folders

Ok but when I use psnpatch only the PSID and IDPS are only viewable.
02-05-2017, 12:52 AM #10
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ok but when I use psnpatch only the PSID and IDPS are only viewable.

Idps=cid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo