02-22-2017, 02:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I been banned on black ops for over 4 years (will it doesn't state that i'm ban it only says the sever isn't*available so i concluded that after months of not being able to get on (I tried everything from contacting sony and activision*support ) but yeah I haven't been able to get online ever since I got the game , and they don't have a clue ,I in all honesty didn't care at first , when I got the game back in 2013/2014 but then I got into trophy hunting and I wanted to platinum games 24/7 , I almost have the whole call of duty series platinum[ed] but , black ops 1 is hunting me , I'm missing 2 trophies*Date Night and*In the Money which sadly are online trophies is there a way someone can a save that unlocks or idk :/ I don't want to go a trophy*servicing forum or site so can some please help*
02-22-2017, 04:38 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by swaggg1234 View Post
So I been banned on black ops for over 4 years (will it doesn't state that i'm ban it only says the sever isn't*available so i concluded that after months of not being able to get on (I tried everything from contacting sony and activision*support ) but yeah I haven't been able to get online ever since I got the game , and they don't have a clue ,I in all honesty didn't care at first , when I got the game back in 2013/2014 but then I got into trophy hunting and I wanted to platinum games 24/7 , I almost have the whole call of duty series platinum[ed] but , black ops 1 is hunting me , I'm missing 2 trophies*Date Night and*In the Money which sadly are online trophies is there a way someone can a save that unlocks or idk :/ I don't want to go a trophy*servicing forum or site so can some please help*

saves wont help you...asking someone with cfw that is willing to help and you trust, or trophy service is the only way......have you tried taking your ps3 to a friends house and see if it connects there?
02-22-2017, 07:33 PM #3
Yea i' tried asking 4 different friends the error still shows up , at this point I know I have to give in to those trophy service or to get lucky to find someone with a cfw that's willing to help , sadly it's only my account , I can use any other account on my ps3 and I can perfectly go online without a problem (I just wanted to be sure there isn't a cfw save file that can automatically unlock the trophies after resigning and go to a local mutiplayer match

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo