Post: How to avoid to be flagged on psn trophies website?
03-07-2017, 09:44 PM #1
AfromanPSN
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a lot of trophies with legit timestamps, but im flagged on psnprofile and psntrophyleaders and i still no answers from the moderators .
If any of you have some tips please write here or msg me in pvt.
I think is for missing gametag of some game ranking like fight night 4 for example.
Thank You*
03-13-2017, 08:58 PM #2
Sys
Gym leader
Originally posted by AfromanPSN View Post
I have a lot of trophies with legit timestamps, but im flagged on psnprofile and psntrophyleaders and i still no answers from the moderators .
I think is for missing gametag of some game ranking like fight night 4 for example.
Thank You*

look at legit trophyhunters profiles and copy their timestamps and do impossible games.
03-14-2017, 09:10 PM #3
AfromanPSN
Save Point
Originally posted by Sys View Post
look at legit trophyhunters profiles and copy their timestamps and do impossible games.

ok but they (premium members) can flag you the same.
If i am not online ranked in that game they can flag me , example.
03-20-2017, 01:54 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I have a lot of trophies with legit timestamps, but im flagged on psnprofile and psntrophyleaders and i still no answers from the moderators .
Thank You*

Has your issue been resolved sir?
03-20-2017, 02:03 PM #5
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Thank You*

Just earn the trophies the legit way. Even with legit timestamps you can still be flagged because the last played date will fuck you. Just look at the last played list and if its not in order you will be flagged.
03-28-2017, 10:39 AM #6
AfromanPSN
Save Point
yeah thank You

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo