03-08-2017, 01:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bought Xploder Pro and I'm having some regrets to be honest.

Was able to get Soul Calibur 4 and 5 saves without any issues but Rayman Origins won't budge.

I'm on a OFW (European)PS3.

The save I'm trying to use is from the Xploder database itself. Region matches with mine but when I copy it to my USB through Xploder and then copy it to my PS3 it says the save file isn't mine. Upon booting the game I can't use the save file trophies. Seems to me like it isn't resigning properly.*

Also have no idea how to resign saves that I download myself through NGU. Xploder itself isn't user friendly and all the guides out there seem outdated.

Any help would be appreciated!*
03-08-2017, 03:27 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by PattieCake View Post
Bought Xploder Pro and I'm having some regrets to be honest.

Was able to get Soul Calibur 4 and 5 saves without any issues but Rayman Origins won't budge.

The save I'm trying to use is from the Xploder database itself. Region matches with mine but when I copy it to my USB through Xploder and then copy it to my PS3 it says the save file isn't mine. Upon booting the game I can't use the save file trophies. Seems to me like it isn't resigning properly.*

Also have no idea how to resign saves that I download myself through NGU. Xploder itself isn't user friendly and all the guides out there seem outdated.

Don't use xploder..it's best to use bsd (bruteforce save data) but for noob friendly try using kg resigned 2.0...big train made a wonderful guide..look at the stickies on the PS3 trophy and game save section
03-08-2017, 01:43 PM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by PattieCake View Post
Bought Xploder Pro and I'm having some regrets to be honest.

shouldnt get xplodr in 2017 get bruteforce save data its free and totally user friendly. im sorry you wasted your money on xploder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo