03-11-2017, 05:15 PM #1
Sys
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,
I know similiar questions have been asked a couple of times but I was wondering if anyone has been banned for only modding and syncing trophies on a cfw ps3 (no online gaming or modding)?
I'm using darknet 4.81 cfw and senenabler to clear history files. Are there any safer methods or ways to sync trophies?
Do you guys think I get a CID ban or a psn ban (would be bad because I'm using the same account on ps4) or both if I would get cought?

Hope some of you guys have some experience with modding trophies and cfw bans etc.
03-12-2017, 01:07 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Sys View Post
Hello guys,
I know similiar questions have been asked a couple of times but I was wondering if anyone has been banned for only modding and syncing trophies on a cfw ps3 (no online gaming or modding)?
I'm using darknet 4.81 cfw and senenabler to clear history files. Are there any safer methods or ways to sync trophies?
Do you guys think I get a CID ban or a psn ban (would be bad because I'm using the same account on ps4) or both if I would get cought?

Hope some of you guys have some experience with modding trophies and cfw bans etc.

Sony doesn't ban for trophies..only trophy websites....Sony bans for being on cfw...clear history, hide cfw syscals and don't use homebrew while online...nothing is 100% proof...
03-13-2017, 08:51 PM #3
Sys
Gym leader
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Sony doesn't ban for trophies..only trophy websites....Sony bans for being on cfw...clear history, hide cfw syscals and don't use homebrew while online...nothing is 100% proof...

Is there a way to datatransfer trophies from cfw to ofw and sync them on ofw? Because some shops here claim they can sync modded trophies on ofw.
03-14-2017, 12:42 AM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Sys View Post
Is there a way to datatransfer trophies from cfw to ofw and sync them on ofw? Because some shops here claim they can sync modded trophies on ofw.

You can't data transfer trophies...you can use dual boot for better security

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo