03-19-2017, 05:32 PM #1
Av6s
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This just started happening to a few days ago when I bought a cid and finally got my cfw unbanned and downloaded bruteforce. I made sure I turned off Fake Save Data Owner, even took off my boot psid, and nothing changed. I'm starting to think its because the application itself (and yes i already tried reinstalling it).*Please help if you know how to fix this.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-19-2017, 07:36 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Av6s View Post
This just started happening to a few days ago when I bought a cid and finally got my cfw unbanned and downloaded bruteforce. I made sure I turned off Fake Save Data Owner, even took off my boot psid, and nothing changed. I'm starting to think its because the application itself (and yes i already tried reinstalling it).*Please help if you know how to fix this.

you need to have an active psn account to sync trophies...you have to resign folders to your account...
06-15-2017, 10:17 AM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Av6s View Post
This just started happening to a few days ago when I bought a cid and finally got my cfw unbanned and downloaded bruteforce. I made sure I turned off Fake Save Data Owner, even took off my boot psid, and nothing changed. I'm starting to think its because the application itself (and yes i already tried reinstalling it).*Please help if you know how to fix this.

Have to resign your trophies with your PSID.
Just use bruteforce to resign them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo