Post: How to use bruteforce to resign LittleBigPlanet saves ?
03-20-2017, 12:22 AM #1
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [SOLVED]

Before you try to answer: "Simple, the same way that you would do with any other game", LBP games keep their saves at the GameDataUtility instead of SaveDataUtiliy.

If I try to use any game save from the internet I would be able to unlock all the prizes, but the game will lock trophies and the possibility to export the LBP1 prizes to the other games. Because it says that the save has been copied from another user.*

I tried to use bruteforce to resign but I can't even decrypt the files. :(

I had LBP 1, 2 and 3 saves on my old ps3, and it took so long (3years), but now that I have a PS4 and LBP3 on it and I wanted to transfer all the stuff from the previous games.
Last edited by CavaloDeTroia10 ; 03-21-2017 at 02:30 PM.
03-20-2017, 02:46 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
Before you try to answer: "Simple, the same way that you would do with any other game", LBP games keep their saves at the GameDataUtility instead of SaveDataUtiliy.

If I try to use any game save from the internet I would be able to unlock all the prizes, but the game will lock trophies and the possibility to export the LBP1 prizes to the other games. Because it says that the save has been copied from another user.*

I tried to use bruteforce to resign but I can't even decrypt the files. :(

I had LBP 1, 2 and 3 saves on my old ps3, and it took so long (3years), but now that I have a PS4 and LBP3 on it and I wanted to transfer all the stuff from the previous games.

all saves are kept in the save data utility...the games are unprotected...just move the data file and override yours..no need to resign..
03-20-2017, 04:19 PM #3
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
all saves are kept in the save data utility...the games are unprotected...just move the data file and override yours..no need to resign..

But there is the problem. The 100% profile works, but all I wanted is to make the game recognize that profile as mine.
03-20-2017, 04:22 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
But there is the problem. The 100% profile works, but all I wanted is to make the game recognize that profile as mine.

Use yours...only take the data file from the downloaded one and move it into your save...if you want to use bsd to resign, then make sure you have it set up properly. Then highlight save and right click, then resign...no need to decrypt and the blue button won't work...

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

CavaloDeTroia10
03-20-2017, 08:08 PM #5
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Use yours...only take the data file from the downloaded one and move it into your save...if you want to use bsd to resign, then make sure you have it set up properly. Then highlight save and right click, then resign...no need to decrypt and the blue button won't work...

I made a research on the forums and I found one thread that you answered with a link for a gamesave, so I downloaded it and dragged all the files from yours to one of mine, but got 8001051C error (corrupted).

I just noticed that yout folder cointains these files

BIG000
BIG001
ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PDF

But mine doesnt have the BIG001
03-21-2017, 01:10 PM #6
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
I made a research on the forums and I found one thread that you answered with a link for a gamesave, so I downloaded it and dragged all the files from yours to one of mine, but got 8001051C error (corrupted).

I just noticed that yout folder cointains these files

BIG000
BIG001
ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PDF

But mine doesnt have the BIG001

01 I believe, if I remember correctly, is the online stuff, like created worlds...the only files you move are the data ones...I.E. Big files...don't touch the images, sfo, or pdf files...only data

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

CavaloDeTroia10
03-21-2017, 02:28 PM #7
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
01 I believe, if I remember correctly, is the online stuff, like created worlds...the only files you move are the data ones...I.E. Big files...don't touch the images, sfo, or pdf files...only data

BRO !! You re the best. Thank you Happy
03-21-2017, 03:54 PM #8
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
It's strange that I could only make it work using your save, all of the Gamefaq saves keep saying that they were copied from another user.

They allways came with these files:

param.pdf
param.sfo

They dont have BIG000 neither BIG001 and if I dont drag the "1" file the game wont import, saying that it's corrupted.
03-24-2017, 04:01 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
It's strange that I could only make it work using your save, all of the Gamefaq saves keep saying that they were copied from another user.

They allways came with these files:

param.pdf
param.sfo

They dont have BIG000 neither BIG001 and if I dont drag the "1" file the game wont import, saying that it's corrupted.

Since your thread says it was solved, I am now going to close this sir.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo