04-11-2017, 02:25 AM #1
Default Avatar
cvsnowy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How can you resign game save without getting corrupted file? I used save resigner 1.5 and got corrupted file.
04-23-2017, 01:05 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by cvsnowy View Post
How can you resign game save without getting corrupted file? I used save resigner 1.5 and got corrupted file.

Certain factors can be the cause...update kg to 2.0.1 and have an updated configuration file...there could be other causes but since you just gave a problem with no details that's the best answer you're gonna get.
04-24-2017, 02:34 AM #3
Default Avatar
cvsnowy
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Certain factors can be the cause...update kg to 2.0.1 and have an updated configuration file...there could be other causes but since you just gave a problem with no details that's the best answer you're gonna get.

Well I used resigner 1.5 and when I had save in the flash drive I got had one save that I want to change it's id and I use my save originally from my ps3 so after I put the id's to one thats need resign. I went to my ps3 and tried to copy it then I get a corrupt file and by the way I made it short because you should understand or not understand what it's like to get corrupted save file.
04-24-2017, 03:07 AM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by cvsnowy View Post
Well I used resigner 1.5 and when I had save in the flash drive I got had one save that I want to change it's id and I use my save originally from my ps3 so after I put the id's to one thats need resign. I went to my ps3 and tried to copy it then I get a corrupt file and by the way I made it short because you should understand or not understand what it's like to get corrupted save file.

oh ok..then i cant help you then if youre gonna be vague about it

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

Hydrogen
04-25-2017, 02:03 AM #5
Default Avatar
cvsnowy
Well if I am vague or whatever I am not here to vague. Please don't reply back. I am seeking help and to get the help I needed to explain in less than short since you think I didn't provide a explanation. Off you go sir.

The following user groaned cvsnowy for this awful post:

xenomage

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo