04-27-2017, 01:42 AM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trying to resign the sound shapes platinum save to my profile using bruteforce and HxD editor but I get the following error after saving and closing HXSad Awesome

Cannot create file in "C:Program files\Bruteforce Save Data\HxD.ini" Access Denied. However, it updates the changes but the save becomes corrupt.

Steps I took:

1. Open Bruteforce Save Data
2. Open Sound Shapes Save
3. Decrypt all files
4 Open save.jso using HxD replace ID with my ID (which is 16 characters long btw) then save and close HxD then I get that error above.
5. Encrypt all files
6. Rebuild Full resign to my profile.
7. Load game and says save is corrupt.

It must be something with editing the save.jso incorrectly because if I just resign without editing that file the save loads but the cloud sync doesn't work because I need to edit the save.iso with my profile ID.

Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks guys!
04-27-2017, 12:11 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Trying to resign the sound shapes platinum save to my profile using bruteforce and HxD editor but I get the following error after saving and closing HXSad Awesome

Cannot create file in "C:Program files\Bruteforce Save Data\HxD.ini" Access Denied. However, it updates the changes but the save becomes corrupt.

Steps I took:

1. Open Bruteforce Save Data
2. Open Sound Shapes Save
3. Decrypt all files
4 Open save.jso using HxD replace ID with my ID (which is 16 characters long btw) then save and close HxD then I get that error above.
5. Encrypt all files
6. Rebuild Full resign to my profile.
7. Load game and says save is corrupt.

It must be something with editing the save.jso incorrectly because if I just resign without editing that file the save loads but the cloud sync doesn't work because I need to edit the save.iso with my profile ID.

Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks guys!

Try using the patch creator instead of hxd...or download the full freeware version of hxd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo