05-10-2017, 02:08 AM #1
Fecom
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I am new to this site and PS3 save ''trading'' in general (yes I am late).

I did some save resign without problem for 3 games, but I have some problem on my last tries with Fairy Fencer F. I am trying to get the saves from this post to work for me: You must login or register to view this content.

Except everytime I try to use the region changing function, I end up with corrupted saves on my PS3 with the game key as a name. The saves are JP and my account is US if that helps. If anybody can identify my problem or even better solve it, I'd be happy. Thanks.

Here's what it looks like: You must login or register to view this content.
05-10-2017, 02:51 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Fecom View Post
Hello, I am new to this site and PS3 save ''trading'' in general (yes I am late).

I did some save resign without problem for 3 games, but I have some problem on my last tries with Fairy Fencer F. I am trying to get the saves from this post to work for me: You must login or register to view this content.

Except everytime I try to use the region changing function, I end up with corrupted saves on my PS3 with the game key as a name. The saves are JP and my account is US if that helps. If anybody can identify my problem or even better solve it, I'd be happy. Thanks.

Here's what it looks like: You must login or register to view this content.

well...
1. you are changing regions AFTER you resign..dont..resign should be the last thing you do
2. the save structure is different thus you cant change regions
3. you need to name the folder and sfo to match your personal save (some games require this)
4. you are using the wrong title ID...some games use the psn version name even though you have a disc
05-10-2017, 04:49 AM #3
Fecom
Gobble
Sooo... Following what you told me, I created 8 saves and I just copied the 4 files from the 8 saves into my 8 saves without doing any region change or anything, I just resigned it after and it works. Guess I was just doing too much, anyway thanks for the help !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo