05-21-2017, 01:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed this with Xillia 2 and now with Sen no Kiseki but there's no subtitle or detail that is apparent with Japanese or European save files? I can import my own saves which have the subtitle and detail (name, time, etc.) but not for the saves I import that are from another country. How do I fix this?
05-21-2017, 01:26 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ZephyrosMX View Post
I noticed this with Xillia 2 and now with Sen no Kiseki but there's no subtitle or detail that is apparent with Japanese or European save files? I can import my own saves which have the subtitle and detail (name, time, etc.) but not for the saves I import that are from another country. How do I fix this?

that usually doesnt matter..it can be ignored...some saves need the save directory part edited but that depends on the game..
05-21-2017, 01:31 AM #3
Rip I'm using this on mobile
Last edited by ZephyrosMX ; 05-21-2017 at 01:33 AM.
05-21-2017, 01:32 AM #4
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
that usually doesnt matter..it can be ignored...some saves need the save directory part edited but that depends on the game..

How do I know which saves need the directory part edited and how would I do that?
05-21-2017, 01:34 AM #5
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
How do I know which saves need the directory part edited and how would I do that?

if you resign correctly, you get corrupt error...trying partial resign, full resign..both partial then full resign...if still getting error more than likely you need to edit save directory.
a good example would be games that have different save directories between psn and disc versions of game
05-21-2017, 01:42 AM #6
if you resign correctly, you get corrupt error...trying partial resign, full resign..both partial then full resign...if still getting error more than likely you need to edit save directory.
a good example would be games that have different save directories between psn and disc versions of game

I just did a quick check and it seems that Tales of Xillia 2 uses a different save directory for disc and PSN (assuming that the disc version is BLUS31397). So how would I edit the save directory, what would I do?
05-21-2017, 01:45 AM #7
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
I just did a quick check and it seems that Tales of Xillia 2 uses a different save directory for disc and PSN (assuming that the disc version is BLUS31397). So how would I edit the save directory, what would I do?

BL is disc, NP is psn....open the actual sfo and just copy and paste...then resign...always resign as the last step
05-21-2017, 02:14 AM #8
BL is disc, NP is psn....open the actual sfo and just copy and paste...then resign...always resign as the last step

So I just copy and paste the "save directory" BLUS31397 into the param.sfo, resign and the subtitle/detail should appear?
05-21-2017, 02:17 AM #9
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
So I just copy and paste the "save directory" BLUS31397 into the param.sfo, resign and the subtitle/detail should appear?

no..it will appear when your save gets overridden during gameplay..like i said its not important
05-21-2017, 02:34 AM #10
no..it will appear when your save gets overridden during gameplay..like i said its not important

I see, thank you! It's just whenever I load a save file from a game without "subtitle/data" the save file is corrupted..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo