06-08-2017, 07:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If your account is made on 2017 and you sync a modded trophy that I timestamped before 2017, does psn banned me?

Also, does the "Account Date Created" is a public information? I tried checking psnprofile.com and psn finder, it seems is not publicly posted if you look on account details.
06-15-2017, 10:19 AM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Khamfphiogne View Post
If your account is made on 2017 and you sync a modded trophy that I timestamped before 2017, does psn banned me?

Also, does the "Account Date Created" is a public information? I tried checking psnprofile.com and psn finder, it seems is not publicly posted if you look on account details.

Sony does not ban for trophies.
06-15-2017, 03:14 PM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Sony does not ban for trophies.

They can remove you from the rankings though or leaderboard lol.
06-15-2017, 06:24 PM #4
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
They can remove you from the rankings though or leaderboard lol.

Sony does not control the Playstation trophy websites.
06-16-2017, 11:20 AM #5
Oh ok.

Sony don't banned for the modified trophies but if the system caught you using cfw during online/sync, sony will banned you. something like that .... ?
06-16-2017, 02:50 PM #6
Oh ok.

Sony don't banned for the modified trophies but if the system caught you using cfw during online/sync, sony will banned you. something like that .... ?

That's correct.
06-16-2017, 02:56 PM #7
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Oh ok.

That's exactly right. I disable the CFW Syscalls using webman before i sign in and sync the trophies, which is R2 + Triangle on the xmb. Sony doesn't ban for trophies, but you'll be removed from the leaderboard websites.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo