06-12-2017, 11:41 PM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); could someone make another trophy tool rather than ps3trophy is good like the auto trophy tool that let you frag in multiple folders at once. bad thing is with that tool is it only allows times to go from 2010 to 2013 which i have no idea why

The following user thanked Tristen for this useful post:

CavaloDeTroia10
12-12-2017, 12:49 AM #11
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
Auto trophy tool just unlock trophies like ps3tig, the d55 errors are due to the resign then data base restore process. The real thing is in BFSD :/. I always wished a resign tool that could do the alto tool multi task.

Then try messaging Autism?
12-12-2017, 07:15 PM #12
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
could someone make another trophy tool rather than ps3trophy is good like the auto trophy tool that let you frag in multiple folders at once. bad thing is with that tool is it only allows times to go from 2010 to 2013 which i have no idea why

You guys can give me suggestions and I'll try to make the best trophy tool you can possibly imagine.
Just give me enough information on features you want to see and I'll go ahead and make something possible.

The following 5 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, BooYaaKaa, Frosty, Hydrogen, SirMicolash
12-13-2017, 07:59 AM #13
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
You guys can give me suggestions and I'll try to make the best trophy tool you can possibly imagine.
Just give me enough information on features you want to see and I'll go ahead and make something possible.

I'm sure most people would want to find a way to get rid of the D55/D05 errors so they can sync in peace (like vita), but it'd be nice to see a vita timestamper, or being able to convert shared lists (Vita games that have PS3 listed in conf) to PS3 folders. Other than that, manually adding syncable DLC trophies would be nice (though that'd mainly be for games like Isaac Vita). I don't really think there's much to go with PS3, aside from having a trophy tool that can timestamp and resign. Otherwise Vita's worth more of your time Sal
12-13-2017, 08:01 AM #14
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post

The legend!

I think a trophy unlocker like Horizon would be amazing. The Horizon is the tool for XBOX achievements. I am sure you have some knowledge about the program. It also has gamesave editing function. But we dont need that for now. All we need is a unlocker that we unlock trophies one by one and edit the timestamps however we like. The simple and stable working release would be cool. If you make it happen, you will make us happy man. Thanks. I wil try my best to try and test your releases and gie feedbacks.

The working and stable trophy tool is really a necessary for the community. Thank you so much for all your contrubitions man. We cant thank you enough.
12-13-2017, 10:03 PM #15
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I'm sure most people would want to find a way to get rid of the D55/D05 errors so they can sync in peace (like vita), but it'd be nice to see a vita timestamper, or being able to convert shared lists (Vita games that have PS3 listed in conf) to PS3 folders. Other than that, manually adding syncable DLC trophies would be nice (though that'd mainly be for games like Isaac Vita). I don't really think there's much to go with PS3, aside from having a trophy tool that can timestamp and resign. Otherwise Vita's worth more of your time Sal

Manually adding dlc trophies for what system?
12-14-2017, 03:13 AM #16
SubwayMonkey
Little One
suggestion #1 auto decrpt and encrypt trophie folders from other users to your profile id ( more efficient way then bruteforce )

suggestion #2 same as suggestion one but would be good if you could do it in same style as how trophy is good does stamps

example -

where u dump a bunch of folders onto the program and click a button they all decrypt and encrpt with the new profiles keys

suggestion #3 like frosty said removin d55 error so trophies are as efficent to sync as to how they are on vita 1 click of x on sync all games sync
12-14-2017, 08:55 AM #17
Manually adding dlc trophies for what system?

Well it'd be nice to not have to run a PS3 game to get updated folder, if could just add in the trophies manually. But preferably for Vita for such games as Zanbatsu and Isaac.
12-14-2017, 09:08 PM #18
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Well it'd be nice to not have to run a PS3 game to get updated folder, if could just add in the trophies manually. But preferably for Vita for such games as Zanbatsu and Isaac.

You can manually add the trophies in for ps3 and for vita you'll need pfs tools to decrypt pfs layer which can be done for game files just not trophy files yet
12-15-2017, 12:24 AM #19
You can manually add the trophies in for ps3 and for vita you'll need pfs tools to decrypt pfs layer which can be done for game files just not trophy files yet

Hence why I want Red to make it...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo