06-12-2017, 11:41 PM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); could someone make another trophy tool rather than ps3trophy is good like the auto trophy tool that let you frag in multiple folders at once. bad thing is with that tool is it only allows times to go from 2010 to 2013 which i have no idea why

The following user thanked Tristen for this useful post:

CavaloDeTroia10
06-13-2017, 03:01 PM #2
Just use TrophyUnlocker.sprx
12-02-2017, 07:06 PM #3
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
could someone make another trophy tool rather than ps3trophy is good like the auto trophy tool that let you frag in multiple folders at once. bad thing is with that tool is it only allows times to go from 2010 to 2013 which i have no idea why

I agree, a refreshed version would be nice. The source code is there, but I'd have no idea where to start on understanding how it's working.

It would be cool to get that hidden feature in the source of choosing an end date which isn't in the proper release.

Not sure what you mean about the 2010 to 2013 thing, mine seems to work fine.
12-02-2017, 07:49 PM #4
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by H4MZ4 View Post
I agree, a refreshed version would be nice. The source code is there, but I'd have no idea where to start on understanding how it's working.

It would be cool to get that hidden feature in the source of choosing an end date which isn't in the proper release.

Not sure what you mean about the 2010 to 2013 thing, mine seems to work fine.

I'm not talking about ps3trophyisgood. I'm talking about auto trophy tool if you want to look it up. You can set times from 2010 to 2013 and drag in multiple folders and it decrypts them unlocks all trophies with random times between dates and then encrypts back. Ps3trophyisgood source code has errors and can't be recompiled
12-09-2017, 02:01 PM #5
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
The cool thing about auto trophy tool is when you sync you wont get neither the d55 error, it will sync until 100%. But I think that are no devs interested in the ps3 scene anymore.
12-09-2017, 04:10 PM #6
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
The cool thing about auto trophy tool is when you sync you wont get neither the d55 error, it will sync until 100%. But I think that are no devs interested in the ps3 scene anymore.

yep ik
12-09-2017, 06:45 PM #7

But wouldn't that take longer?
12-09-2017, 06:57 PM #8
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
But wouldn't that take longer?

For sure, but you dont need to check if there are corrupted folders, dont need to press O when the error pops neither X again to restart the sync. Just start and go to sleep Smile
12-10-2017, 06:10 AM #9
For sure, but you dont need to check if there are corrupted folders, dont need to press O when the error pops neither X again to restart the sync. Just start and go to sleep Smile

Hmm, wonder why that wasn't added to PS3TIG. Well, someone could always just email the creator...he always responded to me :/
12-10-2017, 03:28 PM #10
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Hmm, wonder why that wasn't added to PS3TIG. Well, someone could always just email the creator...he always responded to me :/

Auto trophy tool just unlock trophies like ps3tig, the d55 errors are due to the resign then data base restore process. The real thing is in BFSD :/. I always wished a resign tool that could do the alto tool multi task.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo