07-10-2017, 11:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

I just bought Xploder Ultimate and I'm having some difficulty resign saves.
Most of the videos on YouTube are outdate and show older versions, and none really show how to resign downloaded saves from forums and how to resign it to your profile ID.

I've watched the video from this link: You must login or register to view this content. but it only states that it resigns from saves downloaded from the Xploder database, not from trophy saves which is what I want to use it for.

Could someone please give step by step basic instructions on how to use the current version and what I should be looking for/expecting.

Sorry for the noobish question but I've spent a good two hours trying to get it to work and searching on the interwebs but I really can't find anything.

EDIT: Got a refund for Xploder. Question can be deleted.
Last edited by MacGenius1289 ; 07-16-2017 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Question no longer valid.
09-12-2017, 03:06 AM #2
"Got a refund for Xploder" ..can you explain that?
I also just bought this and have spent a lot more than 2 hours trying to figure this damn thing out that has no guides or tutorials from the actual company.
It constantly makes me re-enter my product key, and I'm down to my last 1 to use it says.
09-14-2017, 03:04 AM #3
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DraculaBoy View Post
I also just bought this and have spent a lot more than 2 hours trying to figure this damn thing out that has no guides or tutorials from the actual company.
It constantly makes me re-enter my product key, and I'm down to my last 1 to use it says.

That's why people don't use it anymore lol....there are better products..2 are free
09-14-2017, 03:14 AM #4
Originally posted by DraculaBoy View Post

Next time, use Bruteforce.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo