07-22-2017, 04:03 PM #1
Freezerburn
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I read some post that I just sync them every other day but the *game im trying to sync is an old game "Heavy Rain". I'm sure PSN already got that on their list.

Anyway, here's my Situation about this error: 80022D68

I got 2 PS3 (1 JB and 1 Legit, and different model no.)

- I played the Heavy Rain on my legit PS3 but I realize, its quite troublesome to platinum due to my limited time.
- I tried syncing the heavy rain trophy to my JB PS3. success*
- Transferred the trophy files to my PC and then decrypt it(?) (on my mind its equal to resigning it ...)
- Open the trophy files to Trophyisgood*
- all trophies is grayed (no red ... weird) I already unlocked some trophy on heavy rain (40+ %)
- i checked my unlocked trophy on the list, its already time stamped but grayed. So I just continue to time stamped the other locked trophies and ignore the unlocked ones.
- save. encrypt the trophy files. transfer to my JB PS3. restart using db.err. login psn and sync (online mode).
- ERROR 80022D68 received.

any ideas to solve this problem?
07-22-2017, 05:52 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Freezerburn View Post
I read some post that I just sync them every other day but the *game im trying to sync is an old game "Heavy Rain". I'm sure PSN already got that on their list.

Anyway, here's my Situation about this error: 80022D68

I got 2 PS3 (1 JB and 1 Legit, and different model no.)

- I played the Heavy Rain on my legit PS3 but I realize, its quite troublesome to platinum due to my limited time.
- I tried syncing the heavy rain trophy to my JB PS3. success*
- Transferred the trophy files to my PC and then decrypt it(?) (on my mind its equal to resigning it ...)
- Open the trophy files to Trophyisgood*
- all trophies is grayed (no red ... weird) I already unlocked some trophy on heavy rain (40+ %)
- i checked my unlocked trophy on the list, its already time stamped but grayed. So I just continue to time stamped the other locked trophies and ignore the unlocked ones.
- save. encrypt the trophy files. transfer to my JB PS3. restart using db.err. login psn and sync (online mode).
- ERROR 80022D68 received.

any ideas to solve this problem?

Use a fresh trophy folder
07-22-2017, 09:52 PM #3
Freezerburn
Save Point
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Use a fresh trophy folder

Use fresh trophy folder? how about my previous trophy, should I re-stamped it with the same time?

I didn't tried or having thoughts using fresh trophy due to thinking that I will get an error for mismatch data on the server.

anyway, will try after i got from the office.
07-23-2017, 03:05 AM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Freezerburn View Post
Use fresh trophy folder? how about my previous trophy, should I re-stamped it with the same time?

I didn't tried or having thoughts using fresh trophy due to thinking that I will get an error for mismatch data on the server.

anyway, will try after i got from the office.

You can put different times...as long as it's AFTER your original...it won't sync later dates, only earlier dates
07-23-2017, 05:46 PM #5
Freezerburn
Save Point
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
You can put different times...as long as it's AFTER your original...it won't sync later dates, only earlier dates

Thanks you very much and it works!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo