08-21-2017, 02:14 AM #1
Nata.
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My main profile gives me an error everytime i try to sync my trophies "80022D11", actually my second profile too have the same error!

I didnt do anything to the trophies on both profiles! so i dont know what whats going on?

So my question is, I already synced alot of trophies from my main profile, Can i simply create a new profile on my PS3 and sign in with my main PSN, and sync it from there?

If i sync it from the new profile with a couple of new trophies in it, will it download all my old synced up trophies and than add the new once, or will it delete all the trophies on PSN and only add the new once?

Any feedback!
Last edited by Nata. ; 08-21-2017 at 05:47 AM.
08-21-2017, 11:57 AM #2
Originally posted by Nata. View Post
My main profile gives me an error everytime i try to sync my trophies "80022D11", actually my second profile too have the same error!

I didnt do anything to the trophies on both profiles! so i dont know what whats going on?

So my question is, I already synced alot of trophies from my main profile, Can i simply create a new profile on my PS3 and sign in with my main PSN, and sync it from there?

If i sync it from the new profile with a couple of new trophies in it, will it download all my old synced up trophies and than add the new once, or will it delete all the trophies on PSN and only add the new once?

Any feedback!

Did you resign?
08-21-2017, 01:42 PM #3
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Did you resign?

Yeah i did! or do you mean i need to resign everything?

also do you know if i create a new profile on my ps3 then sign in with my psn, will it sync all trophies from sony servers to my ps3 or will it delete all the trophies on sony servers because im using a new ps3 profile?
08-21-2017, 01:44 PM #4
Yeah i did! or do you mean i need to resign everything?

also do you know if i create a new profile on my ps3 then sign in with my psn, will it sync all trophies from sony servers to my ps3 or will it delete all the trophies on sony servers because im using a new ps3 profile?

You have to resign with correct account id
08-21-2017, 02:46 PM #5
Nata.
Bounty hunter
You have to resign with correct account id

No i no that thank you, but question still stands?
08-21-2017, 05:54 PM #6
No i no that thank you, but question still stands?

what question?
08-22-2017, 06:34 AM #7
Nata.
Bounty hunter
what question?

08-22-2017, 11:36 AM #8

Synced trophies can't be deleted from profile
08-22-2017, 11:40 AM #9
Nata.
Bounty hunter
Synced trophies can't be deleted from profile

Oh okay, so its safe to use a new PS3 profile to sync my PSN trophies to it!
08-22-2017, 11:53 AM #10
Oh okay, so its safe to use a new PS3 profile to sync my PSN trophies to it!

yeah.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Nata.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo