08-25-2017, 07:47 PM #1
H4MZ4
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know where the dev went? Their account hasn't been active since 2014...

Anyway, I noticed an option in the source code of the tool which seems useful:

You must login or register to view this content.
Right now the set random end time isn't shown in the tool, but it's very useful because then the end date won't always be on today's date.

Anyone with some good Visual Studio knowledge willing to get it working? I can't do anything with the source because it looks like there's some links with ListView and other .dlls that I don't have set properly.

Source is here:*You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked H4MZ4 for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
09-27-2017, 07:41 AM #2
Yes, I was looking in the source too but couldn;t make any changes because of missing dlls and such, as you have mentioned.
Basically I was looking to enable the option to unlock Platinum trophy even if other trophies are unlocked. Because if I don;t want DLC trophies of a game, it still says to unlock them, then only the Plat would unlock.
If someone knows how to do this, it would be great help.
Thanks.
12-06-2017, 04:01 PM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by H4MZ4 View Post
Anyone know where the dev went? Their account hasn't been active since 2014...

Anyway, I noticed an option in the source code of the tool which seems useful:

You must login or register to view this content.
Right now the set random end time isn't shown in the tool, but it's very useful because then the end date won't always be on today's date.

Anyone with some good Visual Studio knowledge willing to get it working? I can't do anything with the source because it looks like there's some links with ListView and other .dlls that I don't have set properly.

Source is here:*You must login or register to view this content.

Little late but i have since gotten source working and a recompiled version Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo