09-04-2017, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

On my account I uploaded some platinums with bad timestamps. (Example: A game released in 2013 with 2010 timestamps.)

Is there a way to fix this with psntrophyisgood? I've tried fixing the timestamps with psntrophyisgood, then resyncing them to my account. But it didn't change anything. It seems as if once the game is 100% it no longer let's you change the timestamps.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
09-04-2017, 05:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Don View Post
Hello,

On my account I uploaded some platinums with bad timestamps. (Example: A game released in 2013 with 2010 timestamps.)

Is there a way to fix this with psntrophyisgood? I've tried fixing the timestamps with psntrophyisgood, then resyncing them to my account. But it didn't change anything. It seems as if once the game is 100% it no longer let's you change the timestamps.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

You'd have to set even earlier stamps.
09-04-2017, 05:53 PM #3
Lol Well, that seems useless then since I wouldn't want to go even further back from the initial release. But thanks for letting me know.
09-04-2017, 06:02 PM #4
Originally posted by Don View Post
Lol Well, that seems useless then since I wouldn't want to go even further back from the initial release. But thanks for letting me know.

Yep it sucks man Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo