09-11-2017, 11:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone has that Hudnalls trophy folder?
09-25-2017, 07:10 PM #20
no one gives a shit. you used mine and alex's folders to sync ur account, so stfu
10-25-2017, 11:13 PM #21
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Yeah all tested. All folders will be 100% all dlc trophies too

so dude when you are going to post your pack folders ?!
10-26-2017, 05:24 AM #22
Originally posted by mohnext1 View Post
so dude when you are going to post your pack folders ?!

He already did, but it got taken down since he wouldn't comply with moderators' conditions. Leaking is bad :/

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
10-26-2017, 07:53 AM #23
Originally posted by southpaw
How did he leak it though? I don’t understand this whole vita beef that goes on in this section tbh.

So someone had sent him X folders and he went and posted them to ngu? Or he used someone sfolders along with his then posted them?

This is PS3 section. He posted rare folders of which the games had to be bought, are no long available, or a vpn was required. Henceforth, the owners of those games did not want leeches to have them, since they took a lot of work and money to get them. If people want rare PS3 games so much, they can buy them (well some of them), or find someone to gameshare (glwt). In essence, not all games are easy to get, and much effort goes into procuring the more expensive or impossible to get ones. It's like if you were first in the world to 100% Attack on Zegeta 2, and someone went around giving out your save. Some things should stay private. I'm all for releasing common games -- I even had a website devoted to that, but releasing games I put my own money and work into, like Driftopia? Hell no.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
10-26-2017, 08:09 AM #24
Originally posted by southpaw
Whoops thought I was in the vita section lol

I can understand where you’re coming from as far as you putting in work on something and someone taking credit for it/sharing it without your permission. And this site has become to the point now where leaching is a huge thing. (Almost 400 downloads on my witcher save set for instance and there aren’t even that many people active anymore lol.)

Frankly leaching has killed the site and isn’t good for anyone. Sad though people’s work got shared without their permission.

Yeah. Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo