09-17-2017, 01:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thanks for clicking on thread. Because I haven't done much looking into modded trophies/achievements, I had a few questions before I made a purchase or anything like that, because there's only one game in particular I'm looking for.

1.) What is the risk of buying unobtainable achievements? The game in specific is Midnight Club: Los Angeles, and I was wondering if obtaining the platinum now or any*unobtainable would wave a red flag or fly under the radar. I wouldn't mind as long as I am not banned. Would obtaining them offline help (not logged to PSN, give seller my password/login info)?

Thank you,

- Zac

The following user thanked Zacification for this useful post:

Wasatio
09-17-2017, 06:59 AM #2
Rule 1: If a trophy is unobtainable do not get it. Reaper
Rule 2: Before taking trophies with a set of platinum, look at the legal order of the first to take it to not fail and get caught. Ninja
Geo
09-17-2017, 07:56 AM #3
Originally posted by Zacification View Post
Thanks for clicking on thread. Because I haven't done much looking into modded trophies/achievements, I had a few questions before I made a purchase or anything like that, because there's only one game in particular I'm looking for.

1.) What is the risk of buying unobtainable achievements? The game in specific is Midnight Club: Los Angeles, and I was wondering if obtaining the platinum now or any*unobtainable would wave a red flag or fly under the radar. I wouldn't mind as long as I am not banned. Would obtaining them offline help (not logged to PSN, give seller my password/login info)?

Thank you,

- Zac

Your account being on CFW will always risk it being banned, no matter how careful the seller is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo