09-17-2017, 09:30 PM #1
Ebbez
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys !! I've a question about the trophy hack, How can i mod a trophy timestamp or a trophy list timestamp that are already synchronized ?? I see a lot of trophy shop that have the trophy timestamp repair service but i dont find one guide about this. Maybe the question i'm asking will be obviously but i'm new on the ps3 trophy hack so forgive me. Thanks for the help !!
Last edited by Ebbez ; 02-12-2021 at 02:30 PM.
09-18-2017, 12:03 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Ebbez View Post
Hi guys !! I've a question about the trophy hack, How can i mod a trophy timestamp or a trophy list timestamp that are already synchronized ?? I see a lot of trophy shop that have the trophy timestamp repair service but i dont find one guide about this. Maybe the question i'm asking will be obviously but i'm new on the ps3 trophy hack so forgive me. Thanks for the help !!

you can...need a fresh trophy folder and you can only change to BEFORE the already synced times...use ps3tig
09-18-2017, 06:50 AM #3
Ebbez
Keeper
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
you can...need a fresh trophy folder and you can only change to BEFORE the already synced times...use ps3tig

Thanks for the tip !! Only the last info I need, on a scale of 1 to 5, how it's the risk of an account ban by doing a timestamp repair, for example, of one entire trophy list ??

It is more safe to make only some trophy timestamp repair or it does not count ??

To be more clear, the risk of a ban of the account it's related to what you synchronized (for example a new complete set of trophy or a complete timestamp trophy list repair) or it depends just for the fact that i use the CFW ?? I use SEN ENAMBLER in OFW mode to log in.

The last but not the least questions, if i make a new folder of the trophies i want repair and then i change the timestamp of the all base game trophies, Can I left empty the DLC related ?? I use ps3trophyisgood
09-18-2017, 12:16 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Well you get banned for using cfw...nothing is 100%. The only thing you get banned from as far as trophies go is from trophy leaderboard sites....you don't have to replace all stamps unless you want to..but always use a folder that hasn't been synced before.
09-22-2017, 11:23 PM #5
Ebbez
Keeper
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Well you get banned for using cfw...nothing is 100%. The only thing you get banned from as far as trophies go is from trophy leaderboard sites....you don't have to replace all stamps unless you want to..but always use a folder that hasn't been synced before.

After some tries i coud repair some trophies list but for some reason, i dont know why, i can't change the timestamp of 1 or 2 trophies in a list. I use ps3trophyisgood, so for to change only 1 or 2 trophies, the other ones can be remain blank or not ??? And how fare behind i have to go to overide the timestamp ?? Example: Sync: 28/11/16 7:30:16 - Mod: 27/11/16 23:55:16 it's right ?? Could i use a trophy folder with not the DLC installed to moddified base game trophies ???
Last edited by Ebbez ; 09-23-2017 at 06:35 AM.
09-26-2017, 01:06 PM #6
Ebbez
Keeper
Nevermind, I understood how to. I was using a psn leaderboards site to see the changes but after 1 or 2 trophies timestamp changes, them will be registered to the site after some new trophies earned.
09-26-2017, 07:06 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Ebbez View Post
Nevermind, I understood how to. I was using a psn leaderboards site to see the changes but after 1 or 2 trophies timestamp changes, them will be registered to the site after some new trophies earned.

It's good to see you were able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here.

Cheers, Hydrogen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo