09-21-2017, 03:52 PM #1
Ebbez
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, guys !! Just now i learn how to mod trophies or repair the timestamp and sync them on my profile. To reduce the possibility to get an account ban, i use SEN Enabler (OFW On) and i usually sync more than one game at time. With this method i have in my profile, like PSN Profiles, game that i have "supposed complete" in 2013 or 2011 at the first position, above that ones i complete in 2017. What i do wrong ??? Or it just depend because every time i played a game, it will go up of the list. Usually when i finish a game, i dont play it again later. Hope it's all clear because English is not my fisrt language.
09-21-2017, 04:11 PM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Ebbez View Post
Hi, guys !! Just now i learn how to mod trophies or repair the timestamp and sync them on my profile. To reduce the possibility to get an account ban, i use SEN Enabler (OFW On) and i usually sync more than one game at time. With this method i have in my profile, like PSN Profiles, game that i have "supposed complete" in 2013 or 2011 at the first position, above that ones i complete in 2017. What i do wrong ??? Or it just depend because every time i played a game, it will go up of the list. Usually when i finish a game, i dont play it again later. Hope it's all clear because English is not my fisrt language.

The order of games in PSNProfiles is the order you synced the game's trophies. PS3 syncs games in order of their corresponding NPWR trophy folder. So the timestamps of the trophies don't decide the order if you are just syncing trophy folders using CFW. So if you want to look legit make sure the dates and times are in order by the game's NPWR. Hope this make sense. I was going to make a video how to look 100% legit with trophy hacking. Also I recommend staying away from hacking online trophies because people can check your online stats and see you never touch the online yet you have online trophies for the game...they will flag you for that.
09-21-2017, 04:32 PM #3
Ebbez
Keeper
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
The order of games in PSNProfiles is the order you synced the game's trophies. PS3 syncs games in order of their corresponding NPWR trophy folder. So the timestamps of the trophies don't decide the order if you are just syncing trophy folders using CFW. So if you want to look legit make sure the dates and times are in order by the game's NPWR. Hope this make sense. I was going to make a video how to look 100% legit with trophy hacking. Also I recommend staying away from hacking online trophies because people can check your online stats and see you never touch the online yet you have online trophies for the game...they will flag you for that.

Ok, i understood what are you saying. So for to be more legit and don't complicate too much the timestamp it's better to sync 1 game at once. But there's no way to have a game before another already sync, right ?? (If you have time make that video, for sure it will help a lot of people)
Last edited by Ebbez ; 09-21-2017 at 05:37 PM.
09-21-2017, 05:59 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Ebbez View Post
Ok, i understood what are you saying. So for to be more legit and don't complicate too much the timestamp it's better to sync 1 game at once. But there's no way to have a game before another already sync, right ?? (If you have time make that video, for sure it will help a lot of people)

I will also I created a thread with every ps3 trophy folder...it should be finished by next week.

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
12-21-2017, 02:44 PM #5
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
I will also I created a thread with every ps3 trophy folder...it should be finished by next week.

Any videos you upload mate?or maybe i miss something?
12-21-2017, 06:15 PM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Any videos you upload mate?or maybe i miss something?

Soon been very busy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo