09-25-2017, 09:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so I been through a million threads, forums, and youtube videos and I am having a hard time with the sync part. I am getting various errors, none of which I want. I had errors like e53, e05, e28, etc. but I am not getting e55. I even tried modding trophies on blank profiles and then syncing them to my account, and nothing is working. I also read online that your profile needs to start with a number. Also read somewhere that it also has to end in a number? My profile starts in 4 and ends in e. I'm trying to just do this to clean up existing trophy lists to get some platinums finished up. I know about downloading the trophy lists, and I did that too, but the time stamps are all out of order, so I ended up changing the time stamps to legit looking times and it's still not working. I also tried using those trophy lists on blank profiles and that also didn't work.*

I tried using Ferrox 4.81 and Rebug 4.81. Neither of which worked. I have fake save off too.

I'm just wondering what I am doing wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can guide me through this like a kindergarten child. I don't care what firmware I have to use. I don't even care if I have to use an app on the PS3 to do it. I just don't want to be stuck with timestamps that are all identical.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-25-2017 at 09:15 PM.
09-25-2017, 09:25 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ModzNTrophyz View Post
Hey, so I been through a million threads, forums, and youtube videos and I am having a hard time with the sync part. I am getting various errors, none of which I want. I had errors like e53, e05, e28, etc. but I am not getting e55. I even tried modding trophies on blank profiles and then syncing them to my account, and nothing is working. I also read online that your profile needs to start with a number. Also read somewhere that it also has to end in a number? My profile starts in 4 and ends in e. I'm trying to just do this to clean up existing trophy lists to get some platinums finished up. I know about downloading the trophy lists, and I did that too, but the time stamps are all out of order, so I ended up changing the time stamps to legit looking times and it's still not working. I also tried using those trophy lists on blank profiles and that also didn't work.*

I tried using Ferrox 4.81 and Rebug 4.81. Neither of which worked. I have fake save off too.

I'm just wondering what I am doing wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can guide me through this like a kindergarten child. I don't care what firmware I have to use. I don't even care if I have to use an app on the PS3 to do it. I just don't want to be stuck with timestamps that are all identical.

You can't sink trophies as blanks, has to resigned to your profile.
How are you going about doing your trophies?
09-25-2017, 09:33 PM #3
Tried it on my actual profile. It didn't work, hence the issues. Tried on a blank as a last bastion of hope. No go.

I am grabbing a save I made on my main profile. I am grabbing the trophy folder from my ps3 via FTP. I am unlocking with TrophyIsGood... (I just need 1 trophy unlocked for the platinum. Doing GOW 3). I noticed I have to unlock every trophy in the app manually (re-entering the exact same time stamps manually that's already unlocked) and then unlocking the platinum itself with the same time stamp that I have the last trophy unlocked at (Titan mode trophy). Then I am re-signing the trophy folder with my SFO file from the save that I made. After I x-fer, I rebuild PS3 database and I get the errors as described above.
09-25-2017, 09:36 PM #4
Tried it on my actual profile. It didn't work, hence the issues. Tried on a blank as a last bastion of hope. No go.

I am grabbing a save I made on my main profile. I am grabbing the trophy folder from my ps3 via FTP. I am unlocking with TrophyIsGood... (I just need 1 trophy unlocked for the platinum. Doing GOW 3). I noticed I have to unlock every trophy in the app manually (re-entering the exact same time stamps manually that's already unlocked) and then unlocking the platinum itself with the same time stamp that I have the last trophy unlocked at (Titan mode trophy). Then I am re-signing the trophy folder with my SFO file from the save that I made. After I x-fer, I rebuild PS3 database and I get the errors as described above.

Wait, you're using a synced folder? It has to be a fresh folder.
09-25-2017, 09:36 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Hey, so I been through a million threads, forums, and youtube videos and I am having a hard time with the sync part. I am getting various errors, none of which I want. I had errors like e53, e05, e28, etc. but I am not getting e55. I even tried modding trophies on blank profiles and then syncing them to my account, and nothing is working. I also read online that your profile needs to start with a number. Also read somewhere that it also has to end in a number? My profile starts in 4 and ends in e. I'm trying to just do this to clean up existing trophy lists to get some platinums finished up. I know about downloading the trophy lists, and I did that too, but the time stamps are all out of order, so I ended up changing the time stamps to legit looking times and it's still not working. I also tried using those trophy lists on blank profiles and that also didn't work.*

If you change the time stamps via TrophyIsGood app than you'll always get an error trying to sync. Using TrophyIsGood requires you to start up the game after putting the unlocked trophy folder on the acc.
09-25-2017, 09:38 PM #6
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Wait, you're using a synced folder? It has to be a fresh folder.

I am just trying to use the app to unlock the last trophy I need for a plat.
09-25-2017, 09:39 PM #7
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
If you change the time stamps via TrophyIsGood app than you'll always get an error trying to sync. Using TrophyIsGood requires you to start up the game after putting the unlocked trophy folder on the acc.

Then how do you change the time stamps on trophies? I don't want them to unlock out of proper order.
09-25-2017, 09:42 PM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Then how do you change the time stamps on trophies? I don't want them to unlock out of proper order.

You need the game. Start up the game, then copy the trophy folder over to PC via multiman or FTP. Edit the time stamps how u desire then put the folder back onto the PS3. Start up the game... wait for the title screen to quit the game then sync. Like frosty said, the folder can't be synced already. Delete the one already synced n start fresh
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 09-25-2017 at 09:44 PM.
09-25-2017, 09:44 PM #9
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
You need the game. Start up the game, then copy the trophy folder over to PC via multiman or FTP. Edit the time stamps how u desire then put the folder back onto the PS3. Start up the game... wait for the title screen to quit the game then sync

Do I need to rebuild?
09-25-2017, 09:46 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Do I need to rebuild?

Nope, rebuilding is only necessary when it's resigned trophy folders

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Frosty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo