Post: [Problem Solved] Bruteforce Savedata crashes after updating profile for 3rd game.
10-14-2017, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,
* * * * * * * So I am using BruteForce Save Data 4.6 and was trying to update accounts for trophy files and what's happening is that the Bruteforce only update 2 games and then on third one it crashes. I am unsure of why. even if I go one by one on third one it will crash, also even if you select like 3 or more it will crash on the third one. I am really unsure of what's*happening. And hoped that you guys have a fix for it. If you do please share and if you had a similar problem with bruteforce please share what you have done to fix it, every inch of help is useful.*

I would like to thank you for reading and thanks in advance for the help.*
Last edited by CSBGAMEASH ; 10-16-2017 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Problem Solved
10-14-2017, 12:27 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by CSBGAMEASH View Post
Hey guys,
* * * * * * * So I am using BruteForce Save Data 4.6 and was trying to update accounts for trophy files and what's happening is that the Bruteforce only update 2 games and then on third one it crashes. I am unsure of why. even if I go one by one on third one it will crash, also even if you select like 3 or more it will crash on the third one. I am really unsure of what's*happening. And hoped that you guys have a fix for it. If you do please share and if you had a similar problem with bruteforce please share what you have done to fix it, every inch of help is useful.*

I would like to thank you for reading and thanks in advance for the help.*

Update bsd to 4.7.4
10-14-2017, 03:23 PM #3
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Update bsd to 4.7.4

it happens in 4.7.4 also. I had that one first and was encountering this problem so I downgraded. and later on upgraded and still had a problem. Looks like it regardless of the version I am still having the problem. :(
10-14-2017, 03:41 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
it happens in 4.7.4 also. I had that one first and was encountering this problem so I downgraded. and later on upgraded and still had a problem. Looks like it regardless of the version I am still having the problem. :(

bad folders maybe...never had problems
10-14-2017, 03:57 PM #5
bad folders maybe...never had problems

it like at every 3rd game it will close itself. Don't know why. I have got that MSVBVM50 and MSVCR100 file in the folder. It just bit annoying It takes a day to do around 700 files. Do you have any other software then bruteforce in your mind can help me with resigning profile to trophy folder?
10-14-2017, 03:59 PM #6
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
it like at every 3rd game it will close itself. Don't know why. I have got that MSVBVM50 and MSVCR100 file in the folder. It just bit annoying It takes a day to do around 700 files. Do you have any other software then bruteforce in your mind can help me with resigning profile to trophy folder?

i run those files instead of keeping them in the folder...no i dont..i primarily use bsd

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

CSBGAMEASH
10-16-2017, 03:07 AM #7
i run those files instead of keeping them in the folder...no i dont..i primarily use bsd

Ok I got it working fully... but there catch that it runs well on my computer which is hardware is not good as my laptop. And the thing is both got same antivirus. But for some reason it works on it and not on my laptop. Thanks for the help man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo