10-15-2017, 07:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I'm trying to use a PS3 savefile from GameFAQS for Prototype, but the PS3 Save resigner does not have the disc hash key in the games.conf. When I try resigning in BruteForce, it just ends up corrupting the data. AFAIK, I should be able to just copy-paste into a USB drive without any resigning, but when I do, the game tells me that the save belongs to another user, and I cannot use it. In BruteForce, it shows up as having a BLANK profile, so I'm not sure what is happening.

Could anyone help me out with this?
10-15-2017, 11:31 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by D.Phoenix View Post
Hi. I'm trying to use a PS3 savefile from GameFAQS for Prototype, but the PS3 Save resigner does not have the disc hash key in the games.conf. When I try resigning in BruteForce, it just ends up corrupting the data. AFAIK, I should be able to just copy-paste into a USB drive without any resigning, but when I do, the game tells me that the save belongs to another user, and I cannot use it. In BruteForce, it shows up as having a BLANK profile, so I'm not sure what is happening.

Could anyone help me out with this?

dont use kg resigner...it does nothing with unprotected saves....bsd you right click and resign from there..not the blue button and only as the last step...if you are gonna move to usb only then you only move the data part of the save onto your personal save..nothing else

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo