10-30-2017, 11:57 PM #1
mrchan213
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU,*

I am constantly getting the "C25" error when trying to sync my trophies. I have read instructions on how to use BSD & PTIG.*

- Transfer a folder from PS3 to PC and use that Param.SFO
- Put folders into BSD and "Rebuild all"
- Encrypt all folders
- I have tried deleting & keeping PARAM Original
- Checked folders on PTIG
- Put folders back into PS3 & Rebuild

I have read a few different posts saying that the "C25" error is because of corrupt folders but I believe that I am following the steps correctly. The folders load properly on PTIG and there are no "Corrupted Data" when I click on Trophy Collection for offline mode.*

I've spent a bit of time manually entering time stamps for these folders, is there a way to download a different trophy collection but keep the timestamps?

Thanks guys.
10-31-2017, 07:23 AM #2
mrchan213
Save Point
Managed to figure out how to sync it properly now.

Is there a way to delete or remove a set of trophies from my profile? For example, I sync'd FF X and I don't like the timestamps, is there a way to sync a folder for 0% and then re-sync for new time stamps?
10-31-2017, 10:06 AM #3
Originally posted by mrchan213 View Post
Managed to figure out how to sync it properly now.

Is there a way to delete or remove a set of trophies from my profile? For example, I sync'd FF X and I don't like the timestamps, is there a way to sync a folder for 0% and then re-sync for new time stamps?

You have to make it earlier stamps.
10-31-2017, 01:25 PM #4
mrchan213
Save Point
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You have to make it earlier stamps.

So if I accidentally synced a timestamp to before the release date, I'm finished?

Is there a way to sort the trophies in order to make it seem more legit?
10-31-2017, 06:36 PM #5
Originally posted by mrchan213 View Post
So if I accidentally synced a timestamp to before the release date, I'm finished?

Is there a way to sort the trophies in order to make it seem more legit?

Somebody once said to try hiding the game's trophies, then sync profile so it's taken off profile, then sync the folder with different stamps while hidden, then unhide. In theory, it might work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo