11-08-2017, 02:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone tried redeeming PSN rewards?
11-08-2017, 12:18 PM #2
H4MZ4
Little One
I've created a Fresh US account, added random 10 platinum games, most likely it won't work for me since the dates would be before the accounts creation. Anyway, right now (10 mins later syncing), there's no change on the earned status of the number of platinums. though it says to wait up to 5 days.

If I had my hands on an older US account, I'd change the timestamps up for a later date and see if it would still work.
12-29-2017, 03:47 PM #3
Originally posted by H4MZ4 View Post
I've created a Fresh US account, added random 10 platinum games, most likely it won't work for me since the dates would be before the accounts creation. Anyway, right now (10 mins later syncing), there's no change on the earned status of the number of platinums. though it says to wait up to 5 days.

If I had my hands on an older US account, I'd change the timestamps up for a later date and see if it would still work.

Any update after the 5 day waiting period?
12-30-2017, 08:46 PM #4
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
Any update after the 5 day waiting period?

Meh lost the 3/4 accounts I made and no passwords resets are being sent.

I have one account though that I managed to get back....

Here is the PSN account that was linked: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

It's only counted the PS4 game trophies, the PS3 game trophy was unlocked with trophy resigning and legit (i think) timestamps.
12-30-2017, 09:45 PM #5
Originally posted by H4MZ4 View Post
Meh lost the 3/4 accounts I made and no passwords resets are being sent.

I have one account though that I managed to get back....

Here is the PSN account that was linked: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

It's only counted the PS4 game trophies, the PS3 game trophy was unlocked with trophy resigning and legit (i think) timestamps.

But were the PS3’s timestamps before or after the program started? I’ll bet good money they have to register as “new” trophies to count.
Last edited by msd997 ; 12-31-2017 at 06:27 PM.
01-02-2018, 06:34 PM #6
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
But were the PS3’s timestamps before or after the program started? I’ll bet good money they have to register as “new” trophies to count.

They mentioned in T&Cs that only new trophies count

Though I'm pretty sure the timestamps (Nov 10th I think) are after the program started

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo