11-12-2017, 06:00 AM #1
SirMicolash
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any chance i can re instated to PSNTROPHIES leaderboard?i got 3 flagged on my account so i cant hide or reinstated on leaderboard.does trophy repair can get me back on leaderboard?i got flagged on game the trophy gained without according the legit timestamp.already repair the timestamp and made a dispute but it seems they dont want to get me back on leaderboard.any chance i can solve this kind of problem?
11-14-2017, 10:33 PM #2
Ebbez
Keeper
Nope, i have the same situation. Best Advise Ever for PSNTROPHIES leaderboards --> The best thing u can do if u have only just 1/2 flagged game is to hide and never dispute them. If u think that after a repair timestamp u can be unflagged, it will never happend. This because they have a history profile database, so member staff like (MMDE) can check your timestamp before and after the repair and when they will realize that you have edit trophies will check for other games to flag on your profile.
11-14-2017, 10:37 PM #3
Ebbez
Keeper
Plus make a really good job with the editing of the trophies, make sure date and timestamp over and over, u can be flagged just for 1 single trophies.
11-14-2017, 11:18 PM #4
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Any chance i can re instated to PSNTROPHIES leaderboard?i got 3 flagged on my account so i cant hide or reinstated on leaderboard.does trophy repair can get me back on leaderboard?i got flagged on game the trophy gained without according the legit timestamp.already repair the timestamp and made a dispute but it seems they dont want to get me back on leaderboard.any chance i can solve this kind of problem?

Use a different account, and dont use obviously modded stamps?

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

SirMicolash
11-15-2017, 01:37 AM #5
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Use a different account, and dont use obviously modded stamps?

Yeah maybe i need to start new account and manually put the time stamp.btw do yo think they will flagged if we sync almost 50 games for one times?
11-15-2017, 02:48 AM #6
Yeah maybe i need to start new account and manually put the time stamp.btw do yo think they will flagged if we sync almost 50 games for one times?

If they have same day stamps, then yeah they will
11-15-2017, 05:04 PM #7
Ebbez
Keeper

50 games at once ?? the account will be flagged for sure
11-15-2017, 06:03 PM #8
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

I'll give you some advice if you are going to edit timestamps:

1. Only edit timestamps of trophies that can be earned offline because people like MMDE can look up online stats for a game that has online trophies and see you never touch online yet you somehow have the online trophies.

2. Don't go crazy editing timestamps and syncing too many trophies in a short period of time...stretch it out. Go to PSNProfiles look up a game and see how long on average it took people to Platinum it. Then edit the timestamps close to that time frame. Only do like 2-3 platinums a day if they are quick Platinums few hours each legit.

3. Make sure all trophy timestamps are in legit order compare to someone who actually Platinumed it legit. Go to PSNProfiles, look up a top trophy hunter go to the game you want to edit and use their timestamps as a guide.

4. When looking at someone else's timestamps make sure the date, hour, min, and sec you edit are different but the order of the trophies can be the same. The difference between trophies can be just seconds more or less than the profile you are using as a guide (you can order their trophies by time on the site to make it much easier).

5. Please note that some trophies the difference in time between them is always the same. Like beating the game on hard and unlocking all the other difficulty trophies they usually pop within seconds of each other.

6. Make sure to set the Platinum trophy timestamp 1 second after the timestamp of the last trophy required for Platinum.

7. Only sync trophies once a day (best time around 11 PM end of day) (Set timestamps between 1AM and 10PM and stay offline during that time on PS3) I'll explain more in my video I will upload because I see so many people having issues with editing properly.

8. If you are syncing multiple games at once (multiple NPWR folders) make sure you edit the timestamps so the folders are in the right order...for example set the timestamps for NPWR_0000 before NPWR_0001. If you don't do that then your game list order of last played will look suspicious on PSNProfiles.

There's more but these 8 are key Smile
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 11-15-2017 at 06:34 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Ebbez, kankuro33, SirMicolash
11-15-2017, 10:21 PM #9
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
I'll give you some advice if you are going to edit timestamps:

1. Only edit timestamps of trophies that can be earned offline because people like MMDE can look up online stats for a game that has online trophies and see you never touch online yet you somehow have the online trophies.

2. Don't go crazy editing timestamps and syncing too many trophies in a short period of time...stretch it out. Go to PSNProfiles look up a game and see how long on average it took people to Platinum it. Then edit the timestamps close to that time frame. Only do like 2-3 platinums a day if they are quick Platinums few hours each legit.

3. Make sure all trophy timestamps are in legit order compare to someone who actually Platinumed it legit. Go to PSNProfiles, look up a top trophy hunter go to the game you want to edit and use their timestamps as a guide.

4. When looking at someone else's timestamps make sure the date, hour, min, and sec you edit are different but the order of the trophies can be the same. The difference between trophies can be just seconds more or less than the profile you are using as a guide (you can order their trophies by time on the site to make it much easier).

5. Please note that some trophies the difference in time between them is always the same. Like beating the game on hard and unlocking all the other difficulty trophies they usually pop within seconds of each other.

6. Make sure to set the Platinum trophy timestamp 1 second after the timestamp of the last trophy required for Platinum.

7. Only sync trophies once a day (best time around 11 PM end of day) (Set timestamps between 1AM and 10PM and stay offline during that time on PS3) I'll explain more in my video I will upload because I see so many people having issues with editing properly.

8. If you are syncing multiple games at once (multiple NPWR folders) make sure you edit the timestamps so the folders are in the right order...for example set the timestamps for NPWR_0000 before NPWR_0001. If you don't do that then your game list order of last played will look suspicious on PSNProfiles.

There's more but these 8 are key Smile

Thanks for the good tips buddy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo