11-19-2017, 07:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How people do this fast?!
getting to level 100 trophies?
what method are they using?!
its been ageeeeees since i done this.. 2014 I was using ps3trophyisgood and it takes alot of time when you sync and I almost forgot you need to rebuild your ps3 everytime if you got a large pack
lets say 100 platinum so you have to transfer 100 files and rebuild and so on.. is there like a really fast method to do this.. am i missing something?!
11-23-2017, 04:02 PM #2
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
I usually do small groups of 25 trophy folders, 8 times a day, so it's pretty easy when you do with small groups, It takes more time to synchronize 1 group of 50 than 2 groups of 25, after the #10 game, the syncing starts to get slower.
I don't know any other syncing method.

The following user thanked Alucard_Immorta for this useful post:

CavaloDeTroia10
11-27-2017, 12:03 AM #3
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Immorta View Post
I usually do small groups of 25 trophy folders, 8 times a day, so it's pretty easy when you do with small groups, It takes more time to synchronize 1 group of 50 than 2 groups of 25, after the #10 game, the syncing starts to get slower.
I don't know any other syncing method.

What if I rebuild the data base with 100 trophies, sync 25 npwrs, then reboot the ps3? Will it restart from the first folder, or keep going after the 25th?
11-29-2017, 04:25 PM #4
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
What if I rebuild the data base with 100 trophies, sync 25 npwrs, then reboot the ps3? Will it restart from the first folder, or keep going after the 25th?

Keep going after the 25th.

The following user thanked Alucard_Immorta for this useful post:

CavaloDeTroia10
11-29-2017, 06:02 PM #5
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Immorta View Post
Keep going after the 25th.

Nice to hear that, but is it better to reboot the console and do all the stealth stuff (psninja) or just sign off psn and sign in again?
11-29-2017, 08:51 PM #6
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
Nice to hear that, but is it better to reboot the console and do all the stealth stuff (psninja) or just sign off psn and sign in again?

Every time you reboot the console, you will have to do all the stealth stuff again, I use Webman to do this kind of thing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo