01-04-2018, 12:08 AM #1
solvodan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone,

I need some help with bruteforce please. What I wanna do?

I want to get trophies from my old account to a new one. So I've synced all the trophies from my old PSN to my CFW PS3 and copied the trophy folders to my Desktop. I've also copied a savegame from my new Account. Making a profile with the new Account ID an load up the trophy folders in Bruteforce (always starting Bruteforce as Admin). Then rebuild all and Encyrpt as seen in many tutorials. All works fine. Copied the trophy folders back to the PS3 and making a database recovery. After PSN Patch I'm trying to snyc the trophies to PSN. But I'm getting an 80022D68 error. The trophies are showing offline but don't get synced. In some other attempts I don't get any errors but the trophies don't get synced also. None of my attempts I've got the expected 80022D55 error.

So what I'm doing wrong?

There is something particular I've seen in Bruteforce that's maybe my problem but I can't find a solution for this. If I'm loading the trophy folders there is no "Title" (but Title ID). The Region is ?? and the Key is unprotected. After clicking on an folder the Key changes to trophy. But still noe Game Title or Region.

Does anyone have an idea?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo