01-23-2018, 08:57 PM #1
Shmii
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently i got annoyed at a certain trophy on Persona 5, Went to NGU and asked someone if they could just get me the trophy that i was after so i could continue ( I DID NOT WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN TO GET 1 TROPHY) They insisted that they could not get the said trophy, And said they can platinum 5 games and all would be correctly time stamped.

Well here i am and my account is truly messed up, I have some ps3 games that are on top of my list, which they would not be, My persona game, as me finishing last boss before i even got 1st trophy.

And i now how a Gundam game where i have the platinum 2 months before iv even got the last trophy??

Is there any mod or anything that someone can do to my account to try and get it back to how it was?
01-24-2018, 07:02 AM #2
Mshrn
Bounty hunter
Wrong section Sal
01-24-2018, 07:14 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Shmii View Post
So recently i got annoyed at a certain trophy on Persona 5, Went to NGU and asked someone if they could just get me the trophy that i was after so i could continue ( I DID NOT WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN TO GET 1 TROPHY) They insisted that they could not get the said trophy, And said they can platinum 5 games and all would be correctly time stamped.

Well here i am and my account is truly messed up, I have some ps3 games that are on top of my list, which they would not be, My persona game, as me finishing last boss before i even got 1st trophy.

And i now how a Gundam game where i have the platinum 2 months before iv even got the last trophy??

Is there any mod or anything that someone can do to my account to try and get it back to how it was?

You only can change your times to past times

not future times if you think you did pay for something what you didnt get you always can open a dispute over here You must login or register to view this content.

here is a guide how to open a dispute You must login or register to view this content.

i will close down and move this thread since its posted in the wrong section you always can pm any of the staff if you got further questions
01-11-2024, 12:00 PM #4
I have a similar problem.Thanks for the valuable information, it all worked out.I would also like to recommend the resource https://paperwriter.com/pay-for-papers . HE allows students to get personalized help by developing their strengths and overcoming weaknesses in writing.
Last edited by Anthony-Riley ; 01-11-2024 at 12:00 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo