01-31-2010, 12:15 PM #1
like Black
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'll be willing to trade a $20 Playstation Network Card Code for someone to get me Platinums in the games I don't have. I only have 1 card, so I will trade it to the person that gives me the most desirable offer.

I already have platinums in:
Assassins Creed II
Modern Warfare 2
Terminator Salvation
Socom

so any platinums besides those 4~
Also, I realize I am a new member so of course I will go first in the trade but only with a highly reputable member.

Edit: PSN card is North American
Last edited by like Black ; 02-01-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: card info
01-31-2010, 02:43 PM #2
Could do Burnout and all extra dlc but I can't get you the cam trophy because I don't have one. I can also do Mini Ninjas but that's a maybe because I have to borrow the game from my friend. I can platinum in about 3 days. I can get all trophies except for the camera trophies in about a week or so. I don't have high reputation but I have traded with Dhiraj1, and he did the FUEL platinum for me. So I guess I have his respect to vouch for me? And he's on the trusted list BTW. Message me on OlympusChains for more info.
01-31-2010, 03:37 PM #3
Hey BurningPage, just a tip, the tc is asking for Platinums, and you mentioned Burnout Paradise (fair enough), but then you mentioned you didn't have the PS3 Eye Cam, which means you cannot attain the Platinum =/

This is a joke of a thread though, there's no way to ensure anyone will get that $20 card, or on the flip side, that you'll keep your account from being stolen.

Bit too risky if you ask me, and over something rather silly.
01-31-2010, 04:12 PM #4
Killakk
Former Staff
I could do Uncharted 2 for you I want COD CLASSIC or HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT in return or a $20 PSN card
01-31-2010, 11:39 PM #5
like Black
Save Point
Originally posted by Satanicat View Post
Hey BurningPage, just a tip, the tc is asking for Platinums, and you mentioned Burnout Paradise (fair enough), but then you mentioned you didn't have the PS3 Eye Cam, which means you cannot attain the Platinum =/

This is a joke of a thread though, there's no way to ensure anyone will get that $20 card, or on the flip side, that you'll keep your account from being stolen.

Bit too risky if you ask me, and over something rather silly.

1. I am giving the card first
2. I have no purchased content on my psn account I have a seperate account that I use to purchase all my psn games.

~~I like what I'm seeing keep the offers coming in i'll close this auction in a couple days.
01-31-2010, 11:40 PM #6
I could get you trine, burnout (with most of the dlc), infamous, rock band 2, and uncharted 1.And I do have an eye camera just for an fyi. If your interested add me on psn. It's mikeman33
02-01-2010, 01:14 AM #7
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Originally posted by renegaderampage View Post
I could get you trine, burnout (with most of the dlc), infamous, rock band 2, and uncharted 1.And I do have an eye camera just for an fyi. If your interested add me on psn. It's mikeman33

wow thats a lot of platinums for $20. i was gonna offer a couple but cant compete with that offer. i am on the trsuted list btw, and quite a few people will vouch for me.
02-01-2010, 02:34 AM #8
well is the card U.S. ,europe , or canadian? cuz if it's european forget about me getting you the platinums.

Also, I will be glad to help other people getting trophies if their's a reward in it like psn games or psn cards.
Last edited by renegaderampage ; 02-01-2010 at 02:39 AM.
02-01-2010, 10:25 AM #9
like Black
Save Point
Originally posted by renegaderampage View Post
well is the card U.S. ,europe , or canadian? cuz if it's european forget about me getting you the platinums.

Also, I will be glad to help other people getting trophies if their's a reward in it like psn games or psn cards.

Oooh good point. It's North American PSN card

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dhiraj1 View Post
wow thats a lot of platinums for $20. i was gonna offer a couple but cant compete with that offer. i am on the trsuted list btw, and quite a few people will vouch for me.

go ahead and tell me what you can do, i may find certain game platinums more desirable than others in the long run.
02-15-2010, 10:17 AM #10
Default Avatar
HOSHA20
Is any1 can get me platinum for gta4 and burnout paradise?If yes then let me know what do u want for it.Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is any1 can get me platinum for gta4 and burnout paradise?If yes then let me know what do u want for it.Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo