Post: PSN SIGN-IN ERROR 80023121 FIX (tutorial and files) 22 March
03-22-2018, 01:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, we found a problem with all our jb consoles and certain cid regions, and there is a video with the basic instructions and dl files with firmware and notes.

ERROR 80023121 - This is not a maintenance*error like April 2017 breach, but a server patch for some cid region codes.

video tutorial:

firmware:
You must login or register to view this content.
(fake opps screen, press blue download button, then next screen press 'download anyways'.)

Enjoy!
Cya back soon in the mod world!

DJMOD101
cids, jbs, mad dev
Last edited by djmod101 ; 03-22-2018 at 02:27 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to djmod101 for this useful post:

PSNTROPHYHUNTER, x-Jumper-x
03-23-2018, 03:08 PM #11
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
This is not as important to me as my accounts are all on my system already but I'm sure in future I'll get bored and want to make new ones, previous times I've updated it's made my CID invalid or banned, will that happen again?

Depends what you do on it. I only sign in, sync trophies, and sign out so I never been banned. I do all modding offline (disable internet connection) and run ps ninja and psn patch and enable internet connection before signing in.
03-23-2018, 03:12 PM #12
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
Depends what you do on it. I only sign in, sync trophies, and sign out so I never been banned. I do all modding offline (disable internet connection) and run ps ninja and psn patch and enable internet connection before signing in.

No I'm not talking a ban or anything, I'm saying when I update the filmware it always makes the CID invalid, like I get the sign in error and I have to buy a new CID, anyway I can keep the CID ok after updating?
03-23-2018, 03:51 PM #13
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
No I'm not talking a ban or anything, I'm saying when I update the filmware it always makes the CID invalid, like I get the sign in error and I have to buy a new CID, anyway I can keep the CID ok after updating?

You can view your CID in multiman, webman, or psn patch. ScreenShot it, take a pic, or write it down (should be 32 characters in length) then update the firmware then check those programs and see if the CID is still the same...it didn't change for me. You can change your CID with webman.

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

SolidSRK
03-23-2018, 04:18 PM #14
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
You only need to install this firmware in the link. Most of the others steps he does in the video aren't important...also your console ID should stay the same after the update so no need to enter it after...could of made the video much shorter but still great thread to have so quickly Smile

Bro, i got an error "The data is corrupted. (8002F997)", i'm trying to install this firmware but i get this error, what should i do?
03-23-2018, 04:35 PM #15
Shadow
Banned
Can Confirm all you need to do is update system software to latest rebug which ever you are on make sure to download the correct update so issues NO occur Smile

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

PSNTROPHYHUNTER
03-23-2018, 06:08 PM #16
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by LULLINHO View Post
Bro, i got an error "The data is corrupted. (8002F997)", i'm trying to install this firmware but i get this error, what should i do?

never mind, problem solved
03-27-2018, 10:59 AM #17
thanks for this
04-09-2018, 02:38 PM #18
Burnad
Save Point
Can i not get a CID for the region im in (if possible) to eliminate this problem as i really don't want the new rebug?.
04-12-2018, 10:02 PM #19
Thanks for the fix man, had this issue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo