04-21-2018, 01:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I recently Jailbroke my PS3 because all games on PS4 are basically boring now but TLOU is one of my favourite games, I have it on PS3 and modded the singleplayer but everytime i try to get on Factions MP it says I have to download some free content but I already have the maps installed so when I click yes to download free content it tries to load PS store and then says "The transaction to add funds to your wallet has failed" so I deleted the full game, re-installed and it still says the same thing, my PS3 is on 4.80 DEX and I spoof it to CEX 87 (Rebug Toolbox) to get online etc. Can anyone give me an answer on how to get passed this? Because it was working perfectly before the JB. Thanks in advance Smile
04-22-2018, 08:23 PM #2
derCinee
Save Point
you can probably add more funds and try again.
04-25-2018, 04:32 PM #3
I know you said you had the maps but did you install the game via Torrent/pkg or ps store? The maps you have may not be for your region of the game try finding the dlcs online.
05-01-2018, 08:07 PM #4
I have it on store but couldn't find mods for store version, so bought the disc from a local gamestore and downloaded tha mps etc. Anything I try just comes up with the same outcome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo