02-08-2010, 05:39 AM #1
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What does this glitch do?
It allows you move around in a map freely. I call it Ghost because nobody can see you, and you can see them. However, you cannot kill anybody or gain XP in this stance. This Ghost glitch can last a whole match!

Requirements
1) Ghostwall. (You must login or register to view this content.)
2) A PC or Laptop that has Windows XP, 2000, 2003 or XP64. Because Ghostwall can only run on these (according to the website.) Windows versions. I haven't tested on Vista or 7 just to be sure. I'd appreciate for someone to post thier results with Vista or 7.

** A physical lagswitch won't work, because you will get disconnected after a while. **

Steps on how to set up everything
1) Connect your PS3 to your laptop or PC via an Ethernet cable.
2) If you have a laptop, connect it to your router. If you have a PC, connect it to your router. This has to be wireless.
3) On your laptop or PC, make sure that your wireless connection is set to be shared.

** I'll edit this post and share my configuration on IP addresses **

4) When everything is set up correctly. Install Ghostwall from this link: You must login or register to view this content.

5) Open Ghostwall. Delete the rules and make a new rule. Add a new rule: block any incoming packet from any IP address. Make sure you tick 'Allows all' on the top-left of the Ghostwall window before you start lagging.

** I'll edit this post and post pictures to be clearer **

How to initialize the Ghost glitch
1) When you spawn, go to any hiding place where nobody gives a crap about what you're doing.
2) Untick Allows all on the Ghostwall program. (You must have set up a rule that blocks any incoming packet)
3) That's it...

At this point, you can move freely. You won't get disconnected at all. Everybody will freeze. This glitch is useful for finding map glitches because nobody can hurt you. This glitch can last a whole match, lol. Crazy, eh?

If you want everybody not to freeze. Untick 'Allows all' BEFORE someone kills you. Wait for like 15 seconds. Then tick 'Allows all' and that's it.

P.S Why doesn't this MAG section have a glitching forum? Lol...
Last edited by Inaudax ; 02-08-2010 at 06:06 AM.
02-08-2010, 09:24 PM #2
your description on getting chost wall to work is confusing a little
02-08-2010, 10:16 PM #3
Wiind
Error… Cat invasion!
yeah? does this work.... might evan work on other games
02-23-2010, 02:55 PM #4
Can you explain this glitch for me???

I don´t understand what to do on point 3[3) On your laptop or PC, make sure that your wireless connection is set to be shared.].

PC with wlan; ps3 with lan into pc and then?

I found sth: properties of wlan connection and Internet Connection Sharing; if i tick this, it don´t connect the ps3 with the internet...:mad:
so i need helpEek
02-23-2010, 04:55 PM #5
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by boarder View Post
Can you explain this glitch for me???

I don´t understand what to do on point 3[3) On your laptop or PC, make sure that your wireless connection is set to be shared.].

PC with wlan; ps3 with lan into pc and then?

I found sth: properties of wlan connection and Internet Connection Sharing; if i tick this, it don´t connect the ps3 with the internet...:mad:
so i need helpEek

You must login or register to view this content.

Follow the steps in the link above. Just the steps on how to set up the connections. There are other tutorials on google; search for something like 'how to connect ps3 with laptop'.

The following user thanked Inaudax for this useful post:

boarder
02-24-2010, 05:48 PM #6
Thanks, that was pretty usefull. I found: “set up or change your home or small office network”. Then select “This computer connects to the internet through a residential gateway or through another computer on my network” and press next."

But it still doesn´t connect, so whats my error?
02-24-2010, 06:13 PM #7
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Are you using Wireless to connect to your router? If so, then go to the options of your Wireless connection on your laptop and make it shared.
02-24-2010, 10:56 PM #8
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by Vssiky View Post
P.S Why doesn't this MAG section have a glitching forum? Lol...

awesome tutorial mate, looking forward for more.

EDIT: there is a MAG glitching section here:
You must login or register to view this content.

go check it out Winky Winky

-Oc
02-25-2010, 12:13 PM #9
Originally posted by Vssiky View Post
Are you using Wireless to connect to your router? If so, then go to the options of your Wireless connection on your laptop and make it shared.

yes, i tried it with wlan, and the connection was shared, but it did not work.

i thought it will only work wireless...?
02-25-2010, 09:37 PM #10
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by boarder View Post
yes, i tried it with wlan, and the connection was shared, but it did not work.

i thought it will only work wireless...?

Hmm, make a diagnosis on your connection and it should report what error you may be facing.

I suggest you to manually set the connections up. Like, add the IP addresses to each connection.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo