02-27-2020, 08:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i am having trouble finding information on this and I am new to flashing. I managed to brick my console on a rebug firmware with a bad update. My console is a CECHG03 with a sem-001 motherboard. I bought myself a teensy to help flash my nand chips and unbrick my console. I soldered the pcb board, teensy and 360 clip together plugged it in and tried to read both nands and i get a message saying only 8 bit nands are supported. Exiting. Done. Therefore unable to pull up data. Could this possibly be by not a solid connection with 360 clip will it need feet soldered on or trimmed down for a better connection or poor soldering also as this is a nand console not a nor the console doesn't need to be running? I know the e3 flashers for nor if you bricked your console you have to tristate it to ground to keep the ps3 on but I dont have to do this correct as the teensy is powered by the computer pulling to data from the chip. Finally is it okay to run the teensy on 5 volts I didn't put the 3.3 volt regulator in. Thank you any information on this is greatly appreciated.

I attached a youtube video to give an idea what I am on about

It is also my first time soldering... on the nandway tool when i tried to read the nand chip on the computer it said it only supports 8 bit. Exiting. So it must have connected? Has anyone else got this problem? Appreciate the help!
Last edited by infectedmrstorm ; 02-27-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo