02-26-2024, 07:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the error when signing in my account it says the sign in id or password is incorrect when its not also 2 step verification is disabled. is the console id banned or whats going on any fixes?
02-26-2024, 11:04 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ImFarva View Post
Hello i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the error when signing in my account it says the sign in id or password is incorrect when its not also 2 step verification is disabled. is the console id banned or whats going on any fixes?

Are you able to post a pic of the error message you are getting? If the Console ID was banned it will state the account was banned by sony.
03-02-2024, 07:48 PM #3
This the error code i get when attempting to create a new account [img] https://ibb.co/drg5Ng4 [/img]
Last edited by ImFarva ; 03-02-2024 at 07:48 PM.
03-02-2024, 07:50 PM #4
Originally posted by Father Luckeyy View Post
Originally posted by ImFarva View Post
Hello i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the error when signing in my account it says the sign in id or password is incorrect when its not also 2 step verification is disabled. is the console id banned or whats going on any fixes?

Are you able to post a pic of the error message you are getting? If the Console ID was banned it will state the account was banned by sony.

can i add you on discord?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo