10-09-2010, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you guys are like me, I've completed the story mode (it was an awesome game by the way.), and I wanted to run around and free roam in Mafia II, but however this was not included after the conclusion of the game.

You can however go back and repeat chapters, and today i'm going to show you my opinion on the best chapter/section to free roam in.

Chapter 14: Stairway to Heaven
Reasons:

• You start out every time with $22,000
  • You have every gun in the game available to you.
  • You don't have to watch a boring long cutscene or answer a phone and get dressed in order to play.

To get to that point, all you need to do is simply follow this process, but once it's done, you never have to do it again. :y:

Select chapter 14, skip the beginning cutscenes.

Go outside and get in the car with Joe, Drive to the other side of town and simply watch the cutscene of Joe killing that guy.

Once the cutscene is over, you will find yourself being chased by two cops, just simply give them the slip, and go drop Joe off.

The game will auto-save, after it finishes, go head back over to the docks to go see Derick.

Since you have obviously played this before, I'm going to show you a very simple way to beat this very hard warehouse battle mission. (unless you want to re-do it again).

CHEAT/GLITCH:

All you have to do is simply beat the first wave of henchmen, but before you go into the warehouse to fight Derick, simply take the car and drive it off the dock and into the water. Once you have done that you will respawn and then all you have to do is run back to the warehouse. You'll notice that the door is closed, so you have to go up the stairs into Derick's office (which was un-available before). Then go through his office and out the other side into the warehouse's top floor. there you can immediately kill Derick and his buddy. then Vito will talk to himself like it's over, but you still need to kill the men that were downstairs, so just head back into Derick's office and close the door and just take cover and pick off the remaining henchmen as they walk up the inside stairs towards you.

My friend and I figured this out today when we were pissed at trying to redo it and just drove off the dock :p

So once you beat that part, simply collect the $22,000 off of Derick's desk, then it will auto-save. and there you have it!

Now every time you hit continue game from the main menu, it will put you in Derrick's office after you have collected the money, all you need to do is walk out and viola! Free roam with $22,000! Just don't give the money back to bruno and you'll be fine!

Every weapon that is available at Henry's gun shop. (I believe that's the name of it)

• M1928 Thompson
  • Beretta Model 38A
  • M3 Grease Gun
  • M1 Garand
  • Kar98k
  • MP40
  • Shotgun
  • Mauser C96
  • Smith & Wesson Model 27
  • Hand grenades

You can also get the modified colt that's automatic and holds 22 rounds from Giuseppe.
Last edited by MATT23116 ; 10-09-2010 at 02:35 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo