02-10-2009, 06:48 PM #1
DarkShadowGlitch
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am sure by now most of you have seen the infamous black popit color right? Well as you know it can only be used when a second controller is logged in... Well here is a way that you can get it on your first controller and keep the black color forever:

1.) Go onto your main LBP account

2.) Bring in a second controller but make sure it's not Guest and make sure the other account you bring in has no LBP save data on it

3.) Now it's down to luck because it wont always give you black popit for the second controller

4.) If you do manage to get the black color then make a random costume with the second controller so it saves

5.) Once it saves then you can switch to your other account and have a black popit forever as long as you don't change the color to something else.

Now obviously the downside is you will loose all saved progress since it's on a new account. I was thinking of beating the story levels 100% then uploading my game save to share with people since I have the black popit on my new account and I know sharing the game save will keep the popit color since I tested it with my friend.
02-10-2009, 06:48 PM #2
Fribz
Free cookies? XD
Thanks very much
02-18-2009, 02:24 AM #3
JJKn42
Keeper
whoa i didnt even know that you could get a black popit cool ill try this, thanks
02-18-2009, 05:54 AM #4
DarkShadowGlitch
Do a barrel roll!
For anyone who is interested I uploaded my black popit gamesave to gamefaqs.com and it's now live for download so go check it out if you want.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo