11-02-2010, 12:17 AM #1
a24fan
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to get a PS3 controller thats painted to look like the red tiger camouflage in Call Of Duty. I've found some sites that do things like this but they put all that modded stuff in the controller like the rapid fire and all that I just want a custom painted controller. Anyone know a good trusted site that does paint jobs on controllers like this? and aren't too expensive ( no more than $80 unless they are really really good )
11-02-2010, 12:40 AM #2
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
try eBay...

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Mugen904 ; 11-02-2010 at 12:42 AM.
11-02-2010, 02:11 AM #3
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by a24fan View Post
I want to get a PS3 controller thats painted to look like the red tiger camouflage in Call Of Duty. I've found some sites that do things like this but they put all that modded stuff in the controller like the rapid fire and all that I just want a custom painted controller. Anyone know a good trusted site that does paint jobs on controllers like this? and aren't too expensive ( no more than $80 unless they are really really good )

Ebay would be the way to go ... here you go Blue Camo, send thema msg see if they do Tiger Camo I don't see why not.

11-02-2010, 02:37 AM #4
jkry_2_1_
Call Me The CodFather
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
Ebay would be the way to go ... here you go Blue Camo, send thema msg see if they do Tiger Camo I don't see why not.

skins are for fags.
11-02-2010, 03:00 AM #5
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by jkry
skins are for fags.

I tried to help him out.....is that really the best you can come up with....LOL Claps
11-02-2010, 04:08 AM #6
iDinosaurr
MASTER SE'ER Happy, Oh RAWR!
Checkout ConsoleCustoms.com They have a couple awesome colors or try Clorwarepc.com They do awesome ones Rep+
07-18-2013, 01:39 PM #7
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
consolecustoms.com is good place to get from

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo