02-07-2011, 06:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BulletStorm: February 22

* Incredible New “Skillshot” System - Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
* The Circle of Awesome - Kill with Skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off crazier “skillshots” and earn even more points.
* Badass Weaponry - From the player’s trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen.

Killzone 3:[/B][/U] February 22

"This is a first-person shooter in which players assume the role of interplanetary soldiers who must salvage mankind's future. Players use electricity guns, pistols, machine guns, flamethrowers, and plasma grenades to destroy robot drones and enemy soldiers. Frenetic battles are highlighted by realistic gunfire and screams of pain; enemies emit large splashes of blood when shot.

"The game also depicts intense close-up attacks against enemies: snapping necks, slicing throats, stabbing or gouging eyes. Some weapons (e.g., boltgun and sniper rifle) can decapitate enemy soldiers with headshots, and one blood-splattered environment depicts severed human limbs. Language such as "f*ck" and "sh*t" can be heard in the dialogue."

While we already knew the majority of the stuff detailed in the description, its interesting to know that Killzone 3 will have a blood-covered environment with the limbs of either allies or enemies scattered about, among other cool things we didn't know about.

Crysis 2:March 22

It’s 2023, terrifying alien invaders stalk the New York City streets. Only you can prevail, wielding the supersoldier enhancements of Nanosuit 2.

BE STRONG – Take on multiple enemies with Armor mode, mince them with heavy weapons or squash them by kicking cars.

BE FAST – Get to the action quickly, then powerjump, ledgegrab and slide round the environment with amazing agility.

BE INVISIBLE – Use Stealth mode to set traps or hit and run your enemies, or snipe from a concealed position.

BE THE WEAPON – With the Nanosuit, you choose how you want to play.
Last edited by ModernWarefare7 ; 02-07-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: More info
02-10-2011, 11:42 PM #29
Alt
Banned
Killzone 3 i think will be the best. Playing the BETA & its a nice game so far Smile
02-11-2011, 12:08 AM #30
Default Avatar
Moo™
none i am sorry
02-11-2011, 12:27 AM #31
Killzone 3 looks the best to me. Ive heard the campaign can be beat in 4 hours though. I'm not sure how true that is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo