03-13-2011, 01:42 PM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Recently its not hard to see that the Playstation 3 competitive scene has taken a massive dip since the release of Blackops, ECL is coming and its looking like we may JUST get enough teams to push the PS3 side of things forward.

ECL may be the revival of Blackops, but there is no point in dwelling on old games which frankly a lot of us have lost faith in, and are simply not enjoying.

So at EUesports what we want to do is bring the community back, and help increase the activity of the PS3 competitive gaming scene, back where it used to be.

I am pleased to announce the EUeSports.com Crysis 2 Launch Tournament exclusively for Playstation 3.

You must login or register to view this content.

Crysis 2 has the legs to become the next best competitive game on the PS3, we want your support to help achieve this. We haven't just chose any old title, a lot of research has gone into setting this tournament up, and making sure it is right for the community. After playing the game on PS3 I can confirm it runs so smoothly, and multiplayer is brilliant fun, with no real advantages or disadvantages other than skill of using a weapon.

We HAVE taken into account the factor of invisibilty, but the fact that when a player shoots their weapon, invisbility disappears, and with everyone having this feature, everyone is at an equal position within the game.

PLEASE get behind EUeSports on this one, we need this to happen.

You must login or register to view this content.

First Prize:

• Team contract with Royalty Gaming

• • 5 x Kontrol Freak Prestige
    • 5 x £25 Wrappz.com vouchers
    • 5 x Winners Sigs

Runner up:

• 5 x £25 Wrappz.com vouchers
    • 5 x Runner-up Sigs

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

• The Royalty gaming contract is for a probationary time period of 3 months, Royalty Gaming have the right to increase your contract or cancel your contract after the time. You will represent Royalty Gaming as their number 1 Playstation 3 Crysis 2 team, there is opportunity to develop into something more. Royalty Gaming are looking to increase their support in the PS3 scene by bringing in more teams for games they have faith in.

• You must login or register to view this content.

Rules, timings and everything else will be announced when the game is released.

Thanks,
    EUeSports.com

This is going to be a competitive tournament over at EUeSports.com where you can win some awesome prizes!

There's lots of information within the quote, if you want more answers then post here or register over at EUeSports.com and ask within the article.

*I'm sorry if this is considered advertising, but I'm simply telling people about a new tournament that people could win some awesome prizes in*

Good luck!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
    All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo