03-13-2011, 08:38 PM #1
mart2010
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

Please dont flame as this could be a daft question

I have a ps3 with a broken bluray drive , I havent checked in a good while but is there still no way to launch games from external hard drive with no disc in the drive ?

03-13-2011, 08:43 PM #2
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
I have the same problem....system 3.41 with no blue ray drive....not sure what to do with it.
03-13-2011, 08:48 PM #3
mart2010
Do a barrel roll!
Im fairly sure its not possible to do anythin with a ps3 with a faulty drive apart from replace it

Just wanted to check with the guys in the know to see if anything had changed with so many new versions being released
03-13-2011, 08:50 PM #4
manster
League Champion
Originally posted by mart2010 View Post
Hi

Please dont flame as this could be a daft question

I have a ps3 with a broken bluray drive , I havent checked in a good while but is there still no way to launch games from external hard drive with no disc in the drive ?

Originally posted by ps3mass View Post
I have the same problem....system 3.41 with no blue ray drive....not sure what to do with it.

These games will work

You must login or register to view this content.

u need the latest multiman and BDEMU.pkg

Current game compatibility list for multiMAN 1.15.05/1.16.xx (look for [Disc-less] games)
Last edited by manster ; 03-13-2011 at 08:53 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to manster for this useful post:

mart2010, ps3mass
03-13-2011, 09:03 PM #5
mart2010
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by manster View Post
These games will work

u need the latest multiman and BDEMU.pkg

Current game compatibility list for multiMAN 1.15.05/1.16.xx (look for [Disc-less] games)

Pardon my ignorance im not too experienced ... If i flash my ps3 with kmea 3.55 with the 3.60 spoof. Then the latest multiman that supports spoof, when i load multiman and list the games i have on external will the direct boot games just load when i hit x or di u have to do something specific.

Its just i have a hard drive full on a working ps3 with same setup but have never seen a game direct boot yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo