03-14-2011, 05:10 PM #1
hey you
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys whats up i am looking for a really good trickshotting clan i am a decent trickshotter i can pull off claymore shots, 360s of the top of things, and equipment switch and others i also record and have a youtube channel and im a pretty sick editor so yeah Peace Out
03-14-2011, 05:22 PM #2
HypeRiinXz
Are you high?
Originally posted by hey
Hey guys whats up i am looking for a really good trickshotting clan i am a decent trickshotter i can pull off claymore shots, 360s of the top of things, and equipment switch and others i also record and have a youtube channel and im a pretty sick editor so yeah Peace Out

If you want you can join my clan but first play some games and we see
03-14-2011, 06:14 PM #3
gingie94
Save Point
Originally posted by hey
Hey guys whats up i am looking for a really good trickshotting clan i am a decent trickshotter i can pull off claymore shots, 360s of the top of things, and equipment switch and others i also record and have a youtube channel and im a pretty sick editor so yeah Peace Out

so yh thats it hoe u join n u can help choose a name
03-14-2011, 08:40 PM #4
first go to You must login or register to view this content. sign up then find the forums section and find interested in joining NL$1 then read and reply if you cant find it heres a direct link to the spot

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo