03-25-2011, 01:09 AM #1
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey ppl, I have kmeaw 3.55 (spoofed to 3.60) When I play movies from my 1TB external hard drive (Fat32) they used to work until about 2 weeks ago I started to see these pain in the ass "Cinavia" messages!! I've read that it's a Audio/Video watermark and it cuts off weither the sound or shuts it off completely?!? :wtf:

Is there a bypass for this yet, or is there any other way around this such as some sort of Media player for ps3 package which would play my .avi's & .mp4's?

Thanks
03-25-2011, 01:22 AM #2
Originally posted by SPettigrew1988 View Post
Hey ppl, I have kmeaw 3.55 (spoofed to 3.60) When I play movies from my 1TB external hard drive (Fat32) they used to work until about 2 weeks ago I started to see these pain in the ass "Cinavia" messages!! I've read that it's a Audio/Video watermark and it cuts off weither the sound or shuts it off completely?!? :wtf:

Is there a bypass for this yet, or is there any other way around this such as some sort of Media player for ps3 package which would play my .avi's & .mp4's?

Thanks

Ahh, a fellow Cinavia hater. I too have had some "videos" that had this feature and shut off. Google it, there are a few ways posted that seem to work. Usually I just give up until I get a newer version. Hah.
03-25-2011, 01:36 AM #3
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
Originally posted by stewart1champ View Post
Ahh, a fellow Cinavia hater. I too have had some "videos" that had this feature and shut off. Google it, there are a few ways posted that seem to work. Usually I just give up until I get a newer version. Hah.

Lol, The thing is I hate giving up lol. Just thought there was going to be a substitute like a modded media center of sum sort :p anyway thanks for replying Winky Winky
03-25-2011, 01:38 AM #4
Originally posted by SPettigrew1988 View Post
Lol, The thing is I hate giving up lol. Just thought there was going to be a substitute like a modded media center of sum sort :p anyway thanks for replying Winky Winky

I did a quick look... there is a program you run at same time, and you uncheck two of the boxes in it... from ps3mediaserver site....

Anywho, I haven't attempted many other things. I usually run TVersity, so not sure if there has been a plugin added or anything for it.

The following user thanked Playst4tion.com for this useful post:

The Dark Lord
03-25-2011, 02:03 AM #5
The Dark Lord
eBay Top Rated Seller
Originally posted by stewart1champ View Post
I did a quick look... there is a program you run at same time, and you uncheck two of the boxes in it... from ps3mediaserver site....

Anywho, I haven't attempted many other things. I usually run TVersity, so not sure if there has been a plugin added or anything for it.

Ok thanks for ur help bro! Smile
03-25-2011, 04:14 PM #6
Another fix if you have the video on your hard drive (internal or external doesn't matter) is to go into your audio settings and select to set it manually then for the frequency boxes just check all of them then when done there select to use multi output in the options. Worked awesome for me last night to watch The Tourist. Warning though I guess in some rare cases certain frequencies can harm your speakers.
03-25-2011, 05:11 PM #7
BigFudge
Vault dweller
Have you tried using showtime? its a media player for ps3. I really gets on my nerves too Im not sure if there is actually a way around it however the media player may be the solution.
04-02-2011, 02:26 PM #8
hakulaku2012
Do a barrel roll!
So still no fix for this? I've heard MKV2VOB works any1 had any luck?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo