Post: [Tutorial]How to DoS using only CMD (Command Prompt)
03-27-2011, 03:22 AM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, this is just a little tutorial on how to find a website's IP address and DoS them using only CMD. What is a Denial of Service Attack? Basically all this is does is floods of a network to prevent its operation
disruption of connections between two machines, preventing access to a particular service
Obstruction of access to a service to a particular person.
This is how it works. You must login or register to view this content.

**For educational purposes only**

Okay first off we need to get the website's IP address, we can do this by going here ; You must login or register to view this content.

Once you've got the website's IP address you need to follow these simple steps below.

Tut:

1. Open CMD by going into run and typing CMD

2. Get the IP of the guy you wish to DoS, in this case we are using this : 59.12.182.71(random IP)

3. So you would type this in ur CMSad Awesome ping 46.17.100.40 -t -l 14000 (The higher the longer & The more damage done)

4. You have sucesfully DoS'd ur target! just alow it to finish (may take a while).

*Note*
This will not work if your host is weak. Also it takes multiple people to do this most of the time.

Here's a video tutorial to help you out abit more ;

I am not responsible for what you do with this after learning it. You do of you're own free will, please don't abuse this and certainly don't even try to use it here, that's why I posted it in premium because you guys are more trustworthy.

-Curt
Last edited by Curt ; 04-11-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Wrong title..

The following 33 users say thank you to Curt for this useful post:

_Daz_, --Ben-, -Creap-, -Ginge, -Luis7uarez-, <Bieber>, Arman M., Asho2345, camk, chazza1, Chief Keef Sosa, e0tL Mods, Epic?, Fer, FireWire, Fletcher, gary365, IzBoogz, JamieMaCc, Ju1cy, Mr Hankey, Night Wolf, o_O-MiCk-O_o, Proboscis, Refusing, TheMagicPancake, TMAN242, xRaW, xScreamo!, xTrYiPiCz, yahya123
03-27-2011, 03:25 AM #2
bballmike156
I am who I am
Originally posted by Curt View Post
Hello guys, this is just a little tutorial on how to find a website's IP address and DDoS them using only CMD.

Okay first off we need to get the website's IP address, we can do this by going here ; You must login or register to view this content.

Once you've got the website's IP address you need to follow these simple steps below.

Tut:

1. Open CmD By Going Into Run and Typing CMD

2. Get the IP of the guy you wish to DDOS, in this case we are using this : 59.12.182.71

3. so you would type this in ur CMSad Awesome ping 46.17.100.40 -t -l 14000 (The higher the longer & The more damage done)

4. You Have sucesfully DOS'd ur target! just alow it to finish.

Here's a video tutorial to help you out abit more ; [youtube]H_LGe6bW6jI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I am not responsible for what you do with this after learning it. You do of you're own free will, please don't abuse this and certainly don't even try to use it here, that's why I posted it in premium because you guys are more trustworthy.

-Curt

Youtube link down
03-27-2011, 03:28 AM #3
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by bballmike156 View Post
Youtube link down

Fixed..... :y:

The following user thanked Curt for this useful post:

JamieMaCc
03-27-2011, 03:42 AM #4
FireWire
I'm done here.
Thanks heaps, even though this is the way I always do it. +repped !
03-27-2011, 03:45 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Curt View Post
Hello guys, this is just a little tutorial on how to find a website's IP address and DoS them using only CMD. What is a Distributed Denial of Service Attack? Basically all this is does is floods of a network to prevent its operation
disruption of connections between two machines, preventing access to a particular service
Obstruction of access to a service to a particular person.
This is how it works. You must login or register to view this content.

Tut:

1. Open CMD by going into run and typing CMD

2. Get the IP of the guy you wish to DDoS, in this case we are using this : 59.12.182.71(random IP)

3. So you would type this in ur CMSad Awesome ping 46.17.100.40 -t -l 14000 (The higher the longer & The more damage done)

4. You have sucesfully DDoS'd ur target! just alow it to finish (may take a while).

*Note*
This will not work if your host is weak. Also it takes multiple people to do this most of the time.

Here's a video tutorial to help you out abit more ; You must login or register to view this content.

I will be updating this thread in more depth tomorrow or when I get time.
-Curt

I have a better tool but it is some where in my computer and you type in their site URL and it sets it as that then you hit the button and "BOOM!" that thing will take down big sitesHappy
03-27-2011, 03:49 AM #6
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Cool bit of info mate! We should set up a plan to DDoS a site and all hit it at once :P Just for shitz 'n' giggles

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by iKeep View Post
I have a better tool but it is some where in my computer and you type in their site URL and it sets it as that then you hit the button and "BOOM!" that thing will take down big sitesHappy

What's the name of the program?
03-27-2011, 03:53 AM #7
fail0verflow
Exploiting the World!
THIS ISNT DDoS!
Its DoS!
DDoS only works with a Botnet with Vics, CMD (D)DoS is Only DoS
cuz you DoS a Website with only 1 IP which get banned very fast!

The following user thanked fail0verflow for this useful post:

dex2grigg
03-27-2011, 03:54 AM #8
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by xPEACExMAKERx View Post
Cool bit of info mate! We should set up a plan to DDoS a site and all hit it at once :P Just for shitz 'n' giggles

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

What's the name of the program?

let me find it! i think it is on my other computer hold onHappy
03-27-2011, 03:57 AM #9
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
let me find it! i think it is on my other computer hold onHappy

:y: Thanks man. I probably will never put it to any real use but I just like to have "toys" like that at my finger tips lol.
03-27-2011, 04:13 AM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
:y: Thanks man. I probably will never put it to any real use but I just like to have "toys" like that at my finger tips lol.

hah lol yea it is a pretty good tool that sends out alot of packets a second:y:

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

sorry but i cant find it but i know Envy has it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo